Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf, Oranienburg
About Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf, Oranienburg
Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf, Oranienburg - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: An den Waldseen 1A, 16515 Oranienburg, Germany
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 10.4K times in trip plans
Park, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Animal and Leisure Park Germendorf is a great place for picnics and family hangout. The place is specifically known for the animals who roam around freely here and can be pet fed at a minimal price. There’s a new addition to the place in terms of a children’s park and a dinosaur park. Walk around the lush green terrain, as if walking in the woods and watch deers hopping around and birds chirping, cutting their way through the clear skies above. The children’s park is well equipped as well and there are food counters, which give out snacks at reasonable prices. The best thing about the park is that it offers the same level of finesse, quality service and facilities for the disabled as well.
Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf Information
- Our entire park you can also easily explore the pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- For more information regarding group activities and bringing pets, refer the official website.
Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf Ticket Prices
- Free entry for children under 2 years of age.
- For children between the age group of 2-6 years: € 1.50
- For children between the age group of 7-16 years: € 2.00
- Schwerbehinderte with character B, in a wheelchair with accompanying person: € 2.50 each
- Rental fee carts (1 card or 30 € pledge): € 2.00
- Parking: € 0.50 per day
Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for all days of the week, including Sundays and holidays.
- Phone and office hours are between 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
How To reach Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf by Public Transport
- By Bus: To Germendorf, Dorfstr. Bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Oranienburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oranienburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tier- Und Freizeitpark Germendorf, Oranienburg Reviews - Write a Review
Good place to go with kids, plenty of playgrounds, some animals a walking free. Dinos are kind of too simple
Amazing place, very big and well organized. Both zoo and dinosaurs' Park are impressive. The park is very clean. The entrance price is not so expensive but most of the kid's attractions are not free.
Loved it! Absolutely amazing!.. worth a visit and more
You can spend a lot or a little. Bring your own food and drink or buy what's available. Prices are very reasonable. Plenty to see and do with just the park entry fee. Bring plenty of 20p/50p pieces for animal fodder and exit fee for parking. Dogs ok on leads.
A huge place with a variety of different activities. Worth more than one visit. Could do with better food options.