How to Reach Ordu - The Easiest Way to Reach Ordu
HOW TO GET TO ORDU
- By Plane: Ordu-Giresun Airport is what that helps connect the city of Ordu with the neighboring major cities. The airport is located on the artificial island just off the coast of Gulyai. Alternatively, you can get down at Trabzon or Samsun airports and reach Ordu by car.
- By Bus: There are no direct buses to the city of Ordu. You have to get down at Giresun or Persembe or Unye and from there you can reach Ordu.
- By Car: You can reach the city of Ordu by car through the coastal highway of D010.
HOW TO GET AROUND ORDU
- Commuting within the city is very difficult because Ordu is not well equipped with the public transportation system and the availability of taxis are also very scarce. But the city is fairly connected with dolmuses that will help you commute. To explore full of Ordu, you can either rent a car or walk.
Are you looking for a Ordu travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ordu from Nearby Cities
|Sivas to Ordu||101.71 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Samsun to Ordu||139.3 km||3 hours 6 mins|
|Turhal to Ordu||149.3 km||2 hours 29 mins|
|Trabzon to Ordu||171.03 km||2 hours 36 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Ordu
- How to reach Akgüney Köyü
- How to reach Ünye
- How to reach Giresun
- How to reach Samsun
- How to reach Sivas
- How to reach Saygılı Köyü
- How to reach Kuruçam Köyü
- How to reach Trabzon
- How to reach Sinop
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi