Kurul Kalesi78 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Merkez, Bayadı Koyu, Ordu Merkez, Ordu, 52000 Sagırlı/Ordu Merkez/Ordu, Turkey Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
If you are a history buff, then this open-air museum will definitely amuse you. Slightly away from the city, located on top of a pointed rock, Kurul Kalesi gives you a glimpse of the ancient history of Ordu. Climb up the 250- 300 stairs that leads you to the excavation sight where you can see Teracotta roof tiles, masonry ceramic pieces and few broken artefacts which probably belongs to the 4th century period. Explore the historical ruins to witness humanity’s oldest natural forms.
Kurul Kalesi Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes as you need to hike for atleast an hour to reach the top.
- People who are not fond of walking for a long distance or unable to walk should avoid this attraction.
Kurul Kalesi Hours
- Daylight hours are usually recommended.
How to Reach Kurul Kalesi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ordu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ordu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kurul Kalesi Address: Merkez, Bayadı Koyu, Ordu Merkez, Ordu, 52000 Sagırlı/Ordu Merkez/Ordu, Turkey
- Time required to visit Kurul Kalesi: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
45.88% of people who visit Ordu include Kurul Kalesi in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
47.06% of people start their Kurul Kalesi visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kurul Kalesi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurul Kalesi
People normally club together Cambasi Kayak Merkezi and Persembe Yaylasi while planning their visit to Kurul Kalesi.