Tilden Regional Park12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2501 Grizzly Peak Boulevard, Orinda, CA 94563, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5105442747
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
One of Orinda’s oldest parks, the Tilden Regional Park is a favourite getaway for the fun lovers of all ages. Also known as Tilden Park or Tilden, this spectacular park, sprawling over a 2,079-acre territory, throws a mind-boggling panoramic vista between the Berkeley Hills and San Pablo Ridge. A big fat wedding party, a splashing dive at the Lake Anza, a family picnic or a simple nature stroll through the Botanic Garden, this park fits for all occasions. This lush wildlife preserve is also a place where history revolves around Charles Lee Tilden and his family. Also, don’t miss the ecstatic train and the carousel joy rides of the Tilden Regional Park.
How to Reach Tilden Regional Park
- Rented car / Taxi
- Tilden Regional Park Address: 2501 Grizzly Peak Boulevard, Orinda, CA 94563, USA, United States
- Tilden Regional Park Contact Number: +1-5105442747
- Tilden Regional Park Timing: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tilden Regional Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!