Antique RowCurrently Open
- Address: Orlando, FL 32804, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop, Streets
Also Called as the Ivanhoe Antique row, the antique row in Orlando houses an informal collection of shops selling everything from authentic antique furniture, to vintage vinyl records, and funky thrift store clothes. It has an array of eclectic shops restaurants and bars that attract visitors to it. This is one of the quirkiest streets in the city where you will come across exotic furniture and fashionable things. A shopping paradise, a visit to this place will mean lots of shopping and great entertainment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Antique Row
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Antique Row
- By Bus: 1800 Orange Ave and New Hampshire St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Antique Row Address: Orlando, FL 32804, United States
- Antique Row Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Antique Row(preferred time): 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Antique Row: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.04% of people who visit Orlando include Antique Row in their plan
71.43% of people start their Antique Row visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Antique Row
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Antique Row
People normally club together Thornton Park and Greenwood Cemetery while planning their visit to Antique Row.