Dr. P. Phillips Community Park321 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8249 Buenavista Woods Blvd, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4072549038
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Water Park, Family And Kids
Dr. P. Phillips Community park in Orlando is a famous destination to visit along with the kids as they get a number of activities to indulge themselves in here. This park features a very large splash park with two areas, a smaller children's area with computerized water jets coming out of the concrete, and the big kid’s area with water cannons, and sprinkler tunnels and more. Moreover, there is also a state-of-the-art children's playground, equipped futuristic playground equipment. Do pay a visit here for a fun filled holiday with kids.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dr. P. Phillips Community Park
- Admission is charged on holidays and weekends March through October and weekdays June through August for splashpads.
- Admission is $1.00/person/session per splash pad.
Dr. P. Phillips Community Park Hours
- Summer sessions: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Winter Sessions: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
How to Reach Dr. P. Phillips Community Park
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
2% of people who visit Orlando include Dr. P. Phillips Community Park in their plan
95% of people start their Dr. P. Phillips Community Park visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dr. P. Phillips Community Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dr. P. Phillips Community Park
Dr. P. Phillips Community Park Reviews & Ratings
does this park has a poolAnswer Report Abuse
When does the dog park open againAnswer Report Abuse