Econlockhatchee RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Orlando, FL, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Hiking Trail, River, Family And Kids, Adventure
Flowing in the suburbs of Orlando, the Econ river deserves a visit for the kind of serenity and calmness that it portrays. Here, the adventurers might be curious to walk its trail system that enables them to experience all of the habitats leading down to the river. Walk on the well-maintained paths and gear up for a pleasant hike to enjoy at some of the great views across the prairies and pine flatwoods, and quiet spots to sit and watch the river flowing by. Pay it a visit to enjoy some quieter moments away from the din of the city life.
Entrance Ticket Details For Econlockhatchee River
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Econlockhatchee River
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Econlockhatchee River Address: Orlando, FL, USA, United States
- Econlockhatchee River Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Econlockhatchee River(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Econlockhatchee River: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.66% of people who visit Orlando include Econlockhatchee River in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Econlockhatchee River visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Econlockhatchee River
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Econlockhatchee River
People normally club together Orlando Loch Haven Park and Mad Cow Theatre while planning their visit to Econlockhatchee River.
People also prefer to start their day with Econlockhatchee River.