Gatorland6692 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, United States, 32837
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4078555496
- Fax: +1-4078553381
- Ticket Price: 27 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Zoo, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
Gatorland is a 110-acre amusement park and protected land situated along South Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. "Alligator Capital of the World," Gatorland will give you access to view alligators and crocodiles, a reproducing swamp with a promenade and a viewing tower, reptile shows, aviary, petting zoo, swamp walk and instructive projects amongst other things.
Gatorland purchases and saves crocodiles from trappers. These animals that might have been murdered for their meat and skin are given a proper habitat to stay in at the recreation center. There are also several other animals in Gatorland.
There are several bird and reptile shows that take place throughout the day. Be sure to view one of them. They are both entertaining and informative. Families with older kids should certainly put this one on their itinerary. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Orlando Itinerary 5 Days.
Gatorland Travel Tips
- Today, there is an added attraction of a zipline which crosses through the alligator swamp and is one of the most visited attractions.
- Strollers are provided for the young ones.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gatorland
- Adult (Age 13 yrs and above)- Day Pass: $26.99, Annual Pass: $45.99
- Child(Age 3-12 yrs)- Day Pass-$18.99, Annual Pass-$31.99
- Free for children under 3.
- Show times for animal shows are repeated several times daily and may vary slightly season by season.
How to Reach Gatorland
- South Orange Blossom Trail station
- Logan’s Roadhouse
- House of Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.79% of people who visit Orlando include Gatorland in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.24% of people start their Gatorland visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gatorland
91.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gatorland