About Gatorland, Orlando
Gatorland, Orlando - Address, Ticket Price
Address: 14501 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, United States
Ticket Price: 27 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 62.3K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Zoo, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Gatorland is a 110-acre amusement park and protected land situated along South Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. "Alligator Capital of the World," Gatorland will give you access to view alligators and crocodiles, a reproducing swamp with a promenade and a viewing tower, reptile shows, aviary, petting zoo, swamp walk and instructive projects amongst other things.
Gatorland purchases and saves crocodiles from trappers. These animals that might have been murdered for their meat and skin are given a proper habitat to stay in at the recreation center. There are also several other animals in Gatorland.
There are several bird and reptile shows that take place throughout the day. Be sure to view one of them. They are both entertaining and informative. Families with older kids should certainly put this one on their itinerary.
- Today, there is an added attraction of a zipline which crosses through the alligator swamp and is one of the most visited attractions.
- Strollers are provided for the young ones.
Gatorland Ticket Prices
- Adult (Age 13 yrs and above)- Day Pass: $26.99, Annual Pass: $45.99
- Child(Age 3-12 yrs)- Day Pass-$18.99, Annual Pass-$31.99
- Free for children under 3.
Gatorland Opening and Closing Hours
- Show times for animal shows are repeated several times daily and may vary slightly season by season.
How To reach Gatorland by Public Transport
- South Orange Blossom Trail station
Restaurants Near Gatorland
- Logan’s Roadhouse
- House of Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gatorland, Orlando Reviews - Write a Review
Spent an afternoon here during our holiday. Wasn't going to go as got the entry tickets as an extra as part of our theme park tickets....but I'm so glad we did. We had a brilliant time there. Not knowing what to expect we were amazed. Hundreds of crocs and alligators in a great environment. Some are massive and the way it's set out you can be real close to them. There's a different show every half hour so always things going on. You can even buy packets of sausages to throw in and see them feed! Highly recommended.
My family and I had a blast. All the shows are exciting and hilarious, some interactive, could not stop watching. The place is pretty big and truly a sight to see. The food taste good and all the employees are friendly and willing to help. Truly a great place.
Such a fun day out and great to see SO MANY alligators. It really is impressive how many they actually have! The guys that run the shows are very funny and really are a credit to the place. Even got to wrestle a gator!
No the best theme park for me. Anyways the people performing the shows has my respect. Definitely not an easy job and they do their best for the entertainment. Kids sure love them. The zip line seems to be the best part of the park, I did not ride on it but if I come back definitely will do it.
We had a great experience. Definitely worth a visit. Some of the enclosures (example: local snakes display, white alligators) could be larger though. It's 2017, and as a visitor I expect more focus on animal welfare - which means more space. Other than that it was great. Will visit again in the future.
- Nearby Attractions
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- California Grill
- Disney's Character Warehouse
- O Canada! .
- Lucy - A Tribute
- Haunted Mansion
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
- Universal Studios
- Heart Of Idrive Hotel Near Universal Studios
- Orlando Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Orlando
- What to See in 48 Hours in Orlando
- What to See in 72 Hours in Orlando
- How to Spend 5 Days in Orlando
- How to Spend 6 Days in Orlando
- How to Spend 7 Days in Orlando