International DriveCurrently Open
- Address: International Dr, Orlando, FL, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Family And Kids
International Drive - Review
Popularly known as the I-drive, this is a major 11.1-mile (17.9 km) thoroughfare that runs through Orlando in Florida. Built in 1992, this international drive acts as the city's main tourist strip. While you are in the city of Orlando or are moving towards it through your car, make sure that you pass through this international strip to see its ultimate glory. There are a number of attractions that dot the international drive strip. You can make a stop anywhere to spend some time at a particular attraction. Some of the important attractions here are:
- America's Escape Game
- Aquatica SeaWorld's Waterpark
- Chocolate Kingdom
- Discovery Cove
- iFLY Orlando
From various attractions to shopping, dining, dinner shows, nightlife and to recreation, this trip has all to engage you. There is also an I-Ride trolley operating inside to take you to all the attractions on this strip.
International Drive Information
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Park in a well-lighted area.
- Always lock your vehicle and never leave valuables inside.
- Stay with your luggage until check-in.
- Always travel in pairs or groups.
- Use the sidewalks and pedestrian crossings.
- Always lock your room door using the deadbolt lock.
International Drive Ticket Prices
- There are different ticket prices for different attractions on Idrive.
International Drive Hours
- Visitor Centre: Hours: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm daily (closed Dec. 25)
- Discount ticket sales: 8:30 am - 6 pm daily (closed Dec. 25)
- I-ride Trolley timings: Daily from 8:00 am - 10:30 pm
How To reach International Drive by Public Transport
- By Bus: International Drive and Pointe Plaza Avenue Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting International Drive
16.84% of people who visit Orlando include International Drive in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.62% of people start their International Drive visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see International Drive
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting International Drive