Lake ApopkaCurrently Open
- Address: Lake Apopka, Florida, USA, Orlando, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Entertainment, Leisure, Adventure, Lake, Boating, Nature
Lake Apopka - Review
Once a fishery, Lake Apopka is today Florida’s fourth-largest lake. This region is home to an immense bio diversity and varied species who call this place home.
There are a number of activities that you can practice here:
- Hiking, bicycling, horseback riding and wildlife viewing are allowed at Clay Island. Hiking and bicycling are also allowed along the Lake Apopka Loop Trail.
- Group tours for environmental education are available on the restoration project area by appointment.
- Boating and canoeing opportunities are available on Lake Apopka.
Lake Apopka Information
- To be visited during daytime.
Lake Apopka Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Lake Apopka Opening and Closing Hours
- The Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive is a one-way, 11-mile drive that begins at Lust Road and ends on Jones Road in Orange County, Fla. The drive is open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays between sunrise and sunset. The entrance gate is open during daylight hours and closes approximately one hour prior to sunset to allow visitors to complete the drive and exit the property prior to sunset.
How To reach Lake Apopka by Public Transport
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lake Apopka
3.45% of people who visit Orlando include Lake Apopka in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.24% of people start their Lake Apopka visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lake Apopka
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Apopka
Lake Apopka Map
Lake Apopka Trips
Lake Apopka, Orlando Reviews
Looks great but I have not been there yet
Lake Apopka is an amazing resource mostly unused by the local community.
Just moved near Lake Apopka. Huge lake with many different hiking trails around it as well.