Lake HartCurrently Open
- Address: Florida 32832, USA, Orlando, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Lake Hart is another natural escapade in Orlando that assures a communion with nature as against the entertainment hub of the city. For backpackers and strollers, this area offers marked trails that wind through a variety of habitats. Other sights to experience here are wet prairies, freshwater marsh, wetland hardwood swamp/bay swamp, scrubby pine flatwoods and the imperilled sand pine scrub and xeric oak scrub. Do take out time to see and experience the ultimate communion with nature that this area offers.
Lake Hart Travel Tips
- To be visited during daytime.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lake Hart
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Lake Hart
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lake Hart Address: Florida 32832, USA, Orlando, United States
- Lake Hart Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lake Hart(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lake Hart: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.32% of people who visit Orlando include Lake Hart in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Lake Hart visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lake Hart
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Hart
People normally club together Tosohatchee Wildlife Management Area and Split Oak Forest while planning their visit to Lake Hart.