Lake IvanhoeCurrently Open
- Address: 57 NE Ivanhoe Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature, Games, Fishing
Lake Ivanhoe - Review
Lake Ivanhoe is located in the centreof downtown Orlando and is easily visible through the International Drive exit. What makes this lake a famous spot to visit is its fishing opportunities. Apart from fishing, you can also stay here overnight for camping and other activities. There are various prices for the tents here that you can enquire from the Lake Ivanhoe website. So enjoy the beautiful views of the lake while enamouring its nature as well as varied wildlife that this region houses.
Lake Ivanhoe Information
- No Pets Allowed in Tent Camping Areas.
Lake Ivanhoe Ticket Prices
- Free entry
- Wooded Tent Site: $37 – $39 night, $220 – $230 week
- Deluxe Site with water & electric: $42 night, $250 week (Pop-Ups and Large Tents)
- Deluxe Full Hookup Site with water, electric, & sewer: $48.00 night, $300 week
- Visitor Campground Rates
- Adults (17 yrs. and up ) $5.00/day $10.00/overnight
- Children (4 – 16 yrs.) $3.00/day $5.00/overnight
- For other information, check the website.
How To reach Lake Ivanhoe by Public Transport
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lake Ivanhoe
1.88% of people who visit Orlando include Lake Ivanhoe in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
87.5% of people start their Lake Ivanhoe visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lake Ivanhoe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Ivanhoe
Lake Ivanhoe Trips
Lake Ivanhoe, Orlando Reviews
Lovely spot to sit and enjoy the sunset with that special someone. I’ve enjoyed it many times with my girlfriend, now fiancé (see, I told you it was lovely!). Bring a blanket and spread out for an hour or so until dark. There’s a small parking lot right on the east side of the lake. If full, there’s a larger one across Edgewater. (Note: once they finish construction on I-4 the view will be even better without the cranes!) Pro tip: Snag some chips, salsa, and tacos at Mesa21 overlooking the lake during sunset!
Great spot in Sanford and tons to do.