Little Econ GreenwayCurrently Closed
- Address: 2451 N. Dean Road, Orlando, FL 32817, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4072549030
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Garden, Wildlife Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Little Econ Greenway - Review
The Little Econ Greenway is a beautiful trail that extends 8.1 miles from the intersection of Alafaya Trail and Lokanotosa Trail, through Jay Blanchard Park, to Forsyth Road. This is not an ordinary trail but actually comprises of attractions such as riverside recreation, picnicking, wildlife watching, and canoe trails. The central attraction of this area is its Butterfly garden that overviews the trails and makes up for a picturesque view. Make sure that you visit this area in Orlando for a fun filled rendezvous with nature that beautifies the city of Orlando.
Little Econ Greenway Information
- A lot of hiking is required.
- Parking is available at several places along the trail, including Jay Blanchard Park, Econ Soccer Complex, Arcadia Acres, and on Harrel Road just north of Colonial Drive.
How To reach Little Econ Greenway by Public Transport
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Little Econ Greenway
1.58% of people who visit Orlando include Little Econ Greenway in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.14% of people start their Little Econ Greenway visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Little Econ Greenway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Little Econ Greenway