St James Catholic CathedralCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 215 N. Orange Avenue. Orlando, FL 32801, united states, 32801
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4074222005
- Fax: +1-4074222009
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Located in the central business district of Orlando, St. James Roman Catholic Cathedral acts as the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orlando. The centre of spirituality and Christian belief, this attraction is an ideal place to visit for some self-introspection and spiritual practice. This cathedral also houses a school with dedicated staff and teachers. Located near the beautiful Lake Eola, this church makes up for a serene visit.
- Free entry
- Saturday Vigil Mass: 4:00pm
- Sunday Mass (English): 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 5:00pm
- Sunday Mass (Spanish): 12:15pm
- Sunday Mass (Kreyole): 6:30pm
- Weekday Mass: 7:00am, 12:10pm
- Saturday Daily Mass: 8:00am
- For confession and other timings, refer official website.
- By Bus: E Robinson Street and N Magnolia Avenue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.93% of people who visit Orlando include St James Catholic Cathedral in their plan
66.67% of people start their St James Catholic Cathedral visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St James Catholic Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St James Catholic Cathedral
I enjoyed attending Mass and Parish activities here. Beautiful Church and the Parish Priests (Fr. Miguel and Fr. Martin) were friendly and offered really good guidance on some personal matters I was dealing with.
It was so nice to go to a Spanish mass 🙃
Very nice funeral service.
Nice traditional Catholic mass. Beautiful cathedral.
Every yone is welcome.