St James Catholic Cathedral375 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 215 N. Orange Avenue. Orlando, FL 32801, united states, 32801
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4074222005
- Fax: +1-4074222009
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Located in the central business district of Orlando, St. James Roman Catholic Cathedral acts as the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orlando. The centre of spirituality and Christian belief, this attraction is an ideal place to visit for some self-introspection and spiritual practice. This cathedral also houses a school with dedicated staff and teachers. Located near the beautiful Lake Eola, this church makes up for a serene visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For St James Catholic Cathedral
- Free entry
St James Catholic Cathedral Hours
- Saturday Vigil Mass: 4:00pm
- Sunday Mass (English): 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 5:00pm
- Sunday Mass (Spanish): 12:15pm
- Sunday Mass (Kreyole): 6:30pm
- Weekday Mass: 7:00am, 12:10pm
- Saturday Daily Mass: 8:00am
- For confession and other timings, refer official website.
How to Reach St James Catholic Cathedral
- By Bus: E Robinson Street and N Magnolia Avenue
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.66% of people who visit Orlando include St James Catholic Cathedral in their plan
66.67% of people start their St James Catholic Cathedral visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St James Catholic Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St James Catholic Cathedral