Sea Life Orlando Aquarium738 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 8449 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8666220607
- Ticket Price: 25 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
As the name suggests, the Sea Life Orlando Aquarium in Orlando offers a sea life experience with waves of underwater adventures with species from around the world. A visit to this attraction will give you the opportunity to interact with more than 5,000 creatures including colourful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, turtles and sharks in its 360-degree ocean tunnel. There are a number of activities that will keep you engaged here:
- You will encounter a vast array of sea creatures including sharks, rays and tropical fish as you view the three oceans of the world!
- Surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel.
- Learn how you can do your part through our "Breed. Rescue. Protect." Conservation Program.
- Follow an interactive quiz trail.
- Admire over 30 displays and more than 5,000 sea creatures in a highly themed, immersive setting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sea Life Orlando Aquarium
- Adult: $ 25.00
- Children: $20.00
- Child under 5: Free
- Online tickets are cheaper by a certain percent. Please refer to the website to check further.
- For annual passes and combination tickets refer to the website.
How to Reach Sea Life Orlando Aquarium
- By Train: Sand Lake Road
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.44% of people who visit Orlando include Sea Life Orlando Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Sea Life Orlando Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sea Life Orlando Aquarium
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Life Orlando Aquarium
Sea Life Orlando Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
Very nice place. Clarity of the glass in every tank is super vivid and crystal clear for photos. Lots to see and enjoyed it thoroughly. Little pricey for the size since you can walk through the whole experience in 15 minutes seeing everything. Other than price, it's pretty cool.
Skip house of mouse and come to Sea Life. Climate control, no lines, and a host of creatures to see and learn about. Plus it's located in a nice pedestrian friendly area with plenty of other amenities and free parking. Best bang for your buck!
Really cool if you are into educational/learning aquariums. Nowhere near as large as some other aquariums I've been to but really cool in it's own right. Also, if you are an EMT, take your license and you get in to the aquarium and the wax museum for free.
Great to have an aquarium in Orlando. While not as big as the Florida Aquarium, you get the benefit of not smelling bird poop. Nice to have an aquarium done right. Teachers & military get a discount which is a nice touch. Clean air conditioned way to relax.
This place was nice, but small and you don't get a whole lot for the price. Their shows/diver talks were not well advertised, we had keep looking up the times. However, attending a talk/talking to a diver was fun and informative. They advertise or show pictures on website of animals they don't have, which was frustrating. Once you pay, you can go through as many times as you want, which is nice.