This water themed park has a variety of activities on offer. It mixes an aquarium and a learning centre with recreation and entertainment. The park has several marine animals on display, of course but it also has a number of rides.
The Beluga Whales are simply adorable and a must see. Efforts are being made at SeaWorld for their conservation. You can also see and interact with dolphins. They have also recently added penguins to their displays. Besides this there is an aquarium for various tropical fish.
Apart from all this they also have an amazing array of things to do. There are frequent talks and shows. They also have roller coasters and a few water rides. There are also paddle boats that you can take a leisurely ride in. All in all, it is a great place for families and especially kids. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Orlando Itinerary 5 Days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Seaworld
- The general ticket prices mentioned are for single visit to Seaworld.(for age 3 and above)
- 2 Visit Ticket: $99.00(For age 3 and above)
- 3 Visit Ticket: $109.00(For age 3 and above)
- Unlimited Visits with Parking: $139.00(For age 3 and above)
- For fun card 2016, refer to the website
- For flexi tickets, check the website.
- Tickets are subject to change every year.
- For show timings, refer to the website for details.
How to Reach Seaworld
- Downtown Bus Station
- Shiraz Grill
- Ciaco Italia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.02% of people who visit Orlando include Seaworld in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
70.72% of people start their Seaworld visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Seaworld
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seaworld