Are you looking for what to do in Orlando?
THINGS TO SEE
- Gatorland: Get a taste for the fascinating creatures in this awesome park where you will be able to catch gator wrestling shows and trick shows during the day.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum: The museum is filled with all the oddities and weirdness inspired by the age old show. This is an amazing museum for all ages, you can even bring the little ones and they will enjoy every moment at this museum.
- Walt Disney World: The most famous theme park in the world. Meet Disney characters and enjoy the rides throughout the day. Since this is a very busy and popular spot, you need to book early for any event. Buy tickets well in advance and you not be disappointed. Walt Disney World attracts crowds from across the world, it is no wonder why you need an early booking.
- Disney MGM Studios: Take a tour through the studios where the magic of Disney is made. Again you will love this one.
- Magic Kingdom: Here you can visit Cinderella’s Castle, Pirates of the Caribbean’s ship, the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain to name a few.
- Lake Eola: A perfect oasis on a hot day. There are restaurants and cafés as well as games and activities for kids that make it great for family fun. Bring your whole family for the fun and excitement here.
THINGS TO DO
- Shopping: Pointe Orlando offers the perfect outdoor shopping experience. It has cobbled and brick pathways littered with all sorts of stores and restaurants. You will also find all those designer labels but be prepared to spend quite a fortune on those.
- Nightlife: Clubs like Tabu and Independent Bar offer a nice break from wholesome family living with great DJs and dancing all through the night. Back Booth and Will’s Pub are famous venues for live music in the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in Orlando and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Orlando getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Orlando with confidence.