This is a unique attraction in Orlando that recreates the world of Titanic from inside. Here, you can stroll through the famous Titanic rooms, including the Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck. To keep you entertained as well as informed, there are trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of Titanic’s passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous Ship in history. For a more detailed exhibition, there are over 400 artefact and historical treasures, including the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered. Do visit this attraction to go back into the yester age of Titanic.
Titanic The Artifact Exhibition Travel Tips
The following are prohibited inside the galleries:
- Food or beverages
- Pets - Guide dogs and other service animals only.
- Photography - cameras, video camera phones.
- Large packages, shopping bags or back packs.
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center.
Entrance Ticket Details For Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- Child: $15.95
- Adult: $ 21.95
- 2 & Under: Free
- Senior: $19.75
- Online prices come at discounted prices, check the website for details.
- Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more.
Titanic The Artifact Exhibition Hours
- Last tickets are sold one hour before close.
- Holiday exceptions: Thanksgiving Week - 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, Thanksgiving Day 10:00 am -3:00 pm, Christmas and New Year’s weeks - 10:00 am - 9:00pm.
- Guided tours are available beginning at 11 a.m. at the top of every hour.
How to Reach Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- Rent a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.96% of people who visit Orlando include Titanic The Artifact Exhibition in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.31% of people start their Titanic The Artifact Exhibition visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
86.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Titanic The Artifact Exhibition