Universal Studios Florida are home to most of Disney’s production sets. If your kids are fans of Disney it is a no-brainer that this place should be on your Orlando sightseeing list. Opened to the public in 1990 in Universal Studios Florida, the theme park is an extension of the studios.
There is so much to do here it is difficult to mention everything. The sprawling area is more like several theme parks rolled into one. There are a bunch of shows like the Horror Make Up show through which you will be able to get an inside look into film making. And this is just one of the many fascinating shows worth seeing. There are also a lot of rides like the Islands of Adventure and the Halloween Horror Night. From the Transformers to Harry Potter to the Mummy and Men in Black, there is a mind boggling variety of exhibits to choose from.
You will also have several themed restaurants for dining options. It is quite fascinating to try these eccentric eateries. If you love the movies and everything to do with them it only makes sense to try this one out.
The Sea World Orlando is also a great visit along with the Universal Studios.
Orlando’s most looked forward to Disney adventure, Universal Studios Florida is a delight for children and adults alike. With a very flexible structure Tickets for Universal Orlando can even be customized as per your family requirements. Universal Orlando Tickets are well accommodating, for best reference visit their official website. Buy tickets for Universal Orlando in advance to save some big bucks, with their several offers. To know the basic Universal Orlando Ticket Prices, head to our tickets section. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Orlando Itinerary 5 Days.
- The topics of Universal Studio's are focused on making visitors feel like they are in a motion picture situated with rides, shows, and attractions enlivened by well known film, TV, and music creations.
- For Park to Park Ticket Price that includes both Universal Island of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida, refer to the website.
- There are flexi tickets as well. Refer to the website.
One-Day ticket price
- Adult: $ 105.00
- Child: $100.00
Two- Day ticket price:
- Child: $159.99
Three-Day ticket price:
- Adult: $179.99
- Child: $169.99
Four-Day ticket price:
- Adult: $189.99
- Child: $179.99
- See the official website’s calendar for various timings of the current month.
- For show timings, refer to the website.
- Park Hours are subject to change.
- Universal CityWalk operating hours are from 11:00 am - 2:00 am, 365 days a year.
- Fullerton or Anaheim station
- Butterbeer Cart
- Mythos Restaurants
- Cafe la Bamba
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Orlando include Universal Orlando in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.21% of people start their Universal Orlando visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Universal Orlando
94.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Universal Orlando