Walt Disney WorldCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
The Walt Disney World Resort, obviously better known as Disney World, is an amusement complex that opened 1971. Since then it has become the most frequently visited theme park on the planet.
This place makes Walt Disney’s brilliant imagination come to life. The colossal area is sure to take an entire day to see properly so do plan accordingly.
There are 24 themed resorts, four amusement parks, two water parks, and some extra recreation venues. Magic Kingdom is probably the best of all of them. Disney's Animal Kingdom which takes you into the magical world of Disney’s most adorable creatures is also a must visit. There are rides, exhibits, shows and parades that will all keep you coming back for more.
The place is always packed with people, which doesn’t come as a surprise given the amazing things it has on offer. It makes sense to browse through the packages to see what you like and book tickets in advance. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Orlando Itinerary 5 Days.
- This place should be the focal point for tourists who visit the city and is a location for wholesome entertainment for people of all ages.
- The general ticket prices mentioned are those of Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World for one-day ticket, It's $105 for Ages 10+ and $99 for ages 3 to 9.
- One-day ticket for Epcot/Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park/Disney’s Hollywood studios is $97(for ages 10+) and $91 (for ages 3-9).
- 2-day ticket prices where you can visit one theme park in one day are: Adult: $192.00/ticket (for two days), Ages 3-9: $179.00/ticket (for two days).
- 3-day ticket prices: Adult: $275.00/ticket (for three days), Ages 3-9: $256.00/ticket (for 3 days).
- 4 day ticket prices: Adult: $305.00/ticket(for 4 days), Ages 3-9: $285.00/ticket(for 4 days)
- 5 day ticket prices: Adult: $315.00/ticket(for 5 days), Ages3-9: $295.00/ticket(for 5 days)
- 1-Day Theme Park Ticket — Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, or Disney's Hollywood Studios: $103.31
- For special event tickets, refer to the website.
- For annual passes, refer to the website
- Water Park Tickets: 1-Day Water Park Ticket for Ages 10+: $61.77, Ages 3-9: $50.00/ticket
- 1 day seasonal Water Park Ticket: Adult: $53.00, Ages 3-9: $45.00
- The general timings mentioned are for Magic Kingdom Park: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Epcot- future World: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Epcot World Showcase: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- ESPN wide world of Sports complex: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Disney Springs: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
- Three stations to reach Walt Disney Sanford, Kissimmee or Orlando.
- Rainforest Cafe
- Outback Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Orlando include Walt Disney World in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
64.25% of people start their Walt Disney World visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Walt Disney World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Walt Disney World
Are the prices listed include fast track? Can I buy them in advance and if yes please send me the link? I need 3 day passes only. ThanksAnswer Report Abuse
The FastPass service is included in the theme park admission price. It is recommended that you visit their official website to purchase the passes.Report Abuse
I am looking to contact your drone and UAS program operations, We have new technology that can make your program safer and meet current certification guide lines. I would appreciate any help that I can receive.Answer Report Abuse
You can call them on 1-4079395277 to offer your proposal.Report Abuse