Walt Disney World
Tours for Walt Disney World
About Walt Disney World, Orlando
The Walt Disney World Resort, obviously better known as Disney World, is an amusement complex that opened 1971. Since then it has become the most frequently visited theme park on the planet.
This place makes Walt Disney’s brilliant imagination come to life. The colossal area is sure to take an entire day to see properly so do plan accordingly.
There are 24 themed resorts, four amusement parks, two water parks, and some extra recreation venues. Magic Kingdom is probably the best of all of them. Disney's Animal Kingdom which takes you into the magical world of Disney’s most adorable creatures is also a must visit. There are rides, exhibits, shows and parades that will all keep you coming back for more.
The place is always packed with people, which doesn’t come as a surprise given the amazing things it has on offer. It makes sense to browse through the packages to see what you like and book tickets in advance.
Walt Disney World Information
- This place should be the focal point for tourists who visit the city and is a location for wholesome entertainment for people of all ages.
Walt Disney World Tickets Prices
- The general ticket prices mentioned are those of Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World for one-day ticket, It's $105 for Ages 10+ and $99 for ages 3 to 9.
- One-day ticket for Epcot/Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park/Disney’s Hollywood studios is $97(for ages 10+) and $91 (for ages 3-9).
- 2-day ticket prices where you can visit one theme park in one day are: Adult: $192.00/ticket (for two days), Ages 3-9: $179.00/ticket (for two days).
- 3-day ticket prices: Adult: $275.00/ticket (for three days), Ages 3-9: $256.00/ticket (for 3 days).
- 4 day ticket prices: Adult: $305.00/ticket(for 4 days), Ages 3-9: $285.00/ticket(for 4 days)
- 5 day ticket prices: Adult: $315.00/ticket(for 5 days), Ages3-9: $295.00/ticket(for 5 days)
- 1-Day Theme Park Ticket — Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, or Disney's Hollywood Studios: $103.31
- For special event tickets, refer to the website.
- For annual passes, refer to the website
- Water Park Tickets: 1-Day Water Park Ticket for Ages 10+: $61.77, Ages 3-9: $50.00/ticket
- 1 day seasonal Water Park Ticket: Adult: $53.00, Ages 3-9: $45.00
Walt Disney World Opening and Closing Hours
- The general timings mentioned are for Magic Kingdom Park: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Epcot- future World: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Epcot World Showcase: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- ESPN wide world of Sports complex: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Disney Springs: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
How To Get To Walt Disney World by Public Transport
- Three stations to reach Walt Disney Sanford, Kissimmee or Orlando.
Restaurants Near Walt Disney World
- Rainforest Cafe
- Outback Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
Ticket Price: 105 USD
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 135.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Walt Disney World Tickets And Tours
Enjoy the natural Florida landscape at Disney's Contemporary Resort while cruising at 35 miles per hour on a Jet Ski or personal watercraft (PWC). Choose between the tour or a free ride option.
Share the exhilaration of flying over the water on a tandem parasailing adventure, while enjoying bird’s-eye views of the Walt Disney World® Resort. The state-of- the-art parasail boat allows you to take off and land from the boat without getting wet! The crew and vessel exceed all United States Coast Guard regulations, ensuring the safest experience possible. The tandem parasail flight is 2 people flying together one in front of the other.
Get a bird’s-eye view of the Walt Disney World® Resort while parasailing at Disney's Contemporary Resort. The feeling of flying is peaceful and exhilarating - all at the same time. The state-of-the-art parasail boat allows you to take off and land from the boat without getting wet! The crew and vessel exceed all United States Coast Guard regulations, ensuring the safest experience possible. This is a one-person parasailing experience.
Choose from water skiing, slalom skiing, wakeboarding or tubing at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Select a 1 or 2 hour option, which includes a private boat, instructor and all necessary equipment. The ski boat can carry up to 5 guests and you can try as many watersports as you would like within your allotted time. Whether you are a first timer or are an avid water sports enthusiast, the highly trained instructors will take you to the next level of action.
Share your experience - Rate Walt Disney World, Orlando
- Nearby Attractions
- IFLY Orlando
- Lake Eola Park
- International Drive
- The Orlando Eye
- Harry P Leu Gardens
- Fun Spot America
- Skeletons - Animals Unveiled
- The Florida Mall
- Disney's Boardwalk
- Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- 5 Star Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- Budget Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- Cheap Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- Luxury Hotels Near Walt Disney World
- Orlando Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Orlando
- 2 Days in Orlando
- 3 Days in Orlando
- 4 Days in Orlando
- 5 Days in Orlando
- 6 Days in Orlando
- 7 Days in Orlando