Walt Disney World, Orlando
Walt Disney World, Orlando - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, United States
Ticket Price: 105 USD
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 135.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Walt Disney World, Orlando
The Walt Disney World Resort, obviously better known as Disney World, is an amusement complex that opened 1971. Since then it has become the most frequently visited theme park on the planet.
This place makes Walt Disney’s brilliant imagination come to life. The colossal area is sure to take an entire day to see properly so do plan accordingly.
There are 24 themed resorts, four amusement parks, two water parks, and some extra recreation venues. Magic Kingdom is probably the best of all of them. Disney's Animal Kingdom which takes you into the magical world of Disney’s most adorable creatures is also a must visit. There are rides, exhibits, shows and parades that will all keep you coming back for more.
The place is always packed with people, which doesn’t come as a surprise given the amazing things it has on offer. It makes sense to browse through the packages to see what you like and book tickets in advance.
Walt Disney World Information
- This place should be the focal point for tourists who visit the city and is a location for wholesome entertainment for people of all ages.
Walt Disney World Ticket Prices
- The general ticket prices mentioned are those of Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World for one-day ticket, It's $105 for Ages 10+ and $99 for ages 3 to 9.
- One-day ticket for Epcot/Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park/Disney’s Hollywood studios is $97(for ages 10+) and $91 (for ages 3-9).
- 2-day ticket prices where you can visit one theme park in one day are: Adult: $192.00/ticket (for two days), Ages 3-9: $179.00/ticket (for two days).
- 3-day ticket prices: Adult: $275.00/ticket (for three days), Ages 3-9: $256.00/ticket (for 3 days).
- 4 day ticket prices: Adult: $305.00/ticket(for 4 days), Ages 3-9: $285.00/ticket(for 4 days)
- 5 day ticket prices: Adult: $315.00/ticket(for 5 days), Ages3-9: $295.00/ticket(for 5 days)
- 1-Day Theme Park Ticket — Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, or Disney's Hollywood Studios: $103.31
- For special event tickets, refer to the website.
- For annual passes, refer to the website
- Water Park Tickets: 1-Day Water Park Ticket for Ages 10+: $61.77, Ages 3-9: $50.00/ticket
- 1 day seasonal Water Park Ticket: Adult: $53.00, Ages 3-9: $45.00
Walt Disney World Opening and Closing Hours
- The general timings mentioned are for Magic Kingdom Park: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Epcot- future World: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Epcot World Showcase: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- ESPN wide world of Sports complex: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Disney Springs: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
How To reach Walt Disney World by Public Transport
- Three stations to reach Walt Disney Sanford, Kissimmee or Orlando.
Restaurants Near Walt Disney World
- Rainforest Cafe
- Outback Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Orlando before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orlando and book an accommodation of your choice.