Anello Della RupeCurrently Open
- Address: Gira attornoalla Roccia di Tufa di Orvieto |Around the Tufa Rock of Orvieto, Orvieto, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Scenic Drive, Walking Area, Nature
This is a walking trail that circles a collection of cliffs in Orvieto. It starts from easy to moderate to quite difficult as you start walking but the beautiful views make up for this. As you start your journey you get an option of 5 points from where you can start from or you can also use an escalator to explore this place. This is a good way to get closer to nature as well as the Etruscan history. You will also come across Etruscan caves as well as bamboo forests on your way.
Anello Della Rupe Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes as the terrain is quite rough.
- The trail is quite difficult so make sure you can complete it first and then only start it.
- There is lack of shade and so it is good to carry your sunglasses and hats.
- Route maps are available at each starting point.
How to Reach Anello Della Rupe
- Get there on foot or by taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orvieto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orvieto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Anello Della Rupe Address: Gira attornoalla Roccia di Tufa di Orvieto |Around the Tufa Rock of Orvieto, Orvieto, Italy
- Anello Della Rupe Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Anello Della Rupe(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Anello Della Rupe: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
67.05% of people who visit Orvieto include Anello Della Rupe in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.76% of people start their Anello Della Rupe visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Anello Della Rupe
80.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anello Della Rupe
People normally club together Decugnano Dei Barbi and Orvieto Underground while planning their visit to Anello Della Rupe.
People also prefer to end their day with Anello Della Rupe.