Chiesa Di S.andrea192 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 05018 Orvieto TR, Italy Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Watch Tower, Historical Site, Heritage Building
This is a notable church in the Piazza dellaRepublica. It dates back to the 12th century and is known for the decagonal bell tower that is a part of it. It is one of the oldest churches of the city. The inside has rich designs and beautiful frescoes that date back to more than 3000 years.
How to Reach Chiesa Di S.andrea
- Get there on foot or by taxi.
- Ristorante Piazza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Orvieto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Orvieto and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chiesa Di S.andrea Address: Corso Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 05018 Orvieto TR, Italy
- Chiesa Di S.andrea Timing: 07:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Chiesa Di S.andrea(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chiesa Di S.andrea: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.78% of people who visit Orvieto include Chiesa Di S.andrea in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.89% of people start their Chiesa Di S.andrea visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chiesa Di S.andrea
84.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chiesa Di S.andrea
People normally club together Museo Dell'opera Del Duomo Di Orvieto and L'angolo Del Turista Di Biscetti Andrea while planning their visit to Chiesa Di S.andrea.