Events and Festivals in Orvieto
- May: I Gelati d’ Italia (The Ice-cream festival of Italy) is celebrated in the month of May. Gelato makers and sellers from all over the country take part in the National Ice Cream Championship. Everyone is open to vote for the best taste of Italy.
- August: Orvieto Folk Festival, a regional folk celebration with regional music, gastronomy, art and craft events. This festival brings out the best of Orvieto toursim.
- December: Umbria Jazz Winter, a five-day long Jazz festival from Christmas Eve to the New Years, involving a series of concerts held in the ancient buildings of the city.
Trip plans for Orvieto
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Orvieto
Orvieto Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Orvieto
Save 4%Orvieto's Underground Tour with Wine Tasting Lunch at Cantine Foresi8 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Orvieto is an old town located on a tufa outcrop 300 feet above the gorgeous Paglia valley below. The city is mostly known fo...
Orvieto Private Walking Tour7 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Orvieto is located on a volcanic rock 300 feet above the gorgeous Paglia Valley. The city is known for having one of Europe's...Book Now
Save 4%Orvieto Cathedral and Underground TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Take your time to get amazed by the facade of Orvieto's Cathedral, one of the most beautiful churches in the world. Learn abo...
Orvieto WalkNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
A walking tour of Orvieto with experienced guide through the main streets and squares of Orvieto historic center.Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Corsica
- Events & Festivals in Bolsena
- Events & Festivals in Montefiascone
- Events & Festivals in San Venanzo
- Events & Festivals in Sorano
- Events & Festivals in Chiusi