How to Reach Orvieto
- By Bus: The bus station lies at Piazza Cahen on the town’s East end. The city is well connected from other Italian cities like Bolsena, Rome, Todi, Perugia and Viterbo.
- By Train: There is a small train station at the bottom of the hill. Frequent trains from Rome, Florence and Chuisi run on a daily basis.
- By Taxi: Autostrada A1 connecting Milan and Rome via Florence has the city lying along the way. After exiting the autostrada, a steep road welcomes you directing towards the city.
- By Bus: Buses are available for commuting within the city. The important routes are:Bus A: Piazza Cahen to Piazza del Duomo. Bus B: Piazza Cahen to Piazza della Repubblica. Bus 1: Railway Station to Piazza della Repubblica.
- By Train: The best way to get into the town is a funicular train from the Orvieto railway station to the Piazza Cahen.
- By Bicycle: If you’re fond of bicycles, rent one at Testa Renato or Ciclo e Trekking Natura e Avventura and ride through the city.