About Oreto Norcineria, Orvieto
Overview of Oreto Norcineria
Oreto Norcineria is a place in Orvieto in the country of Italy. Oreto Norcineria is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Orvieto.
Oreto Norcineria is not a popular tourist spot and visitors exploring prime attractions like Duomo Di Orvieto, Pozzo Di San Patrizlo, Orvieto Caves, Torre Del Moro and Pozzodella Cava. For more popular attractions visit things to do in Orvieto.
More about Orvieto
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Orvieto trip planner for personalization.
Hotels like Hotel Filippeschi, Hotel Corso and Hotel Virgilio will solve your problem of where to stay in Orvieto.
Getting around Oreto Norcineria, Orvieto
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 23 minutes, covering a distance of 12.67 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 16.Public Transport : Taxi - Bus
Take a Taxi taking you to Orvieto Stazione. The journey will take around 18 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 12. From Orvieto Stazione you can move to Piazza Cahen Orvieto by taking the Bus. The duration will be 3 minutes. The transit will cost you EUR 1. The total distance is 12.95 Kilometre.Walk
You can reach Duomo Di Orvieto on foot. The distance is 10.56 Kilometre and it will take around 127 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 12.47 Kilometre, costing around EUR 16. The duration of the trip is 22 minutes.Public Transport : Taxi - Bus
Suggested transit method is Taxi. In 18 minutes you'll reach Orvieto Stazione. The expense of the trip is EUR 12. From Orvieto Stazione, opt for Bus to Piazza Cahen Orvieto, the duration of journey is 3 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 1. The distance between the points is 12.95 Kilometre.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 9.91 Kilometre and it will take around 119 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Taxi taking you to Orvieto Stazione. The journey will take around 18 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 12. From Orvieto Stazione you can move to Case Magi by taking the Bus. The duration will be 6 minutes. The transit will cost you EUR 1. The total distance is 10.97 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly EUR 16, taking around 24 minutes. The distance between the two points is 12.69 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 127 minutes for a distance of 10.57 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Oreto Norcineria, Orvieto
La migliore per salumi e porchetta della zona... 👍
La porchetta in particolare, ha una marcia in più. Atmosfera familiare, cordialità e gentilezza al top.
I suoi salumi sono una vera libidine per il palato!
- Other Attractions
- Piazza Del Campo
- Siena Cathedral
- Abbazia Di San Galgano
- Mangia Tower Or Torre Del Mangia
- Palazzo Publico And Museo Civico
- Battistero Di San Giovanni Or Baptistry Of San Giovanni
- Basilica Di San Domenico
- Museo Dell'opera Metropolitana
- Complesso Museale Santa Maria Della Scala
- Casa Di Santa Catarina
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Piazza Del Campo
- Luxury Hotels Near Siena Cathedral
- Hotels Near Abbazia Di San Galgano
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mangia Tower Or Torre Del Mangia
- Luxury Hotels Near Palazzo Publico And Museo Civico
- Luxury Hotels Near Battistero Di San Giovanni Or Baptistry Of San Giovanni
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Basilica Di San Domenico
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museo Dell'opera Metropolitana
- Luxury Hotels Near Complesso Museale Santa Maria Della Scala
- Cheap Hotels Near Casa Di Santa Catarina
- City Tripplans
- Orvieto Itinerary 7 Days
- Orvieto Itinerary 1 Day
- Orvieto Itinerary 4 Days
- Orvieto Itinerary 6 Days
- Orvieto Itinerary 5 Days
- Orvieto Itinerary 2 Days
- Orvieto Itinerary 3 Days
- Trip to Livorno, Orvieto, San Gimignano
- An Amazing Trip to Orvieto
- Trip to Ayvalik, Pau, Beziers, Orvieto, Huesca, Arles, San Gimignano, Killarney, Girona,