Are you looking for what to do in Orvieto?
PLACES TO SEE
- Buy Carta Unico Orvietoin case you’re planning to visit all the tourist attractions in Orvieto like the underground tour, the Duomo and various museums in the city. A tourist map of Orvieto will be handy too.
- Duomo: Built in the 13th and 14th centuries, the Duomo is a black and white construction involving both Gothic and Romanesque architectural styles. This is one place that can be seen through the Umbrian countryside.
- Papal Residence: The residence of five popes starting from 11th century.
- Underground Tunneling System: A labyrinth of tunnels and caves dug deep into the volcanic rock. The tunnels are now open for touring with the help of guides.
- Orvieto Cablecar: The funicular and bus tours around the must-see places of Orvieto. Stazione FFS - Piazza Cahen, Orvieto, Italy.
- Randotrek - Bike Tours: A bike tour around the splendid hill town of Orvieto. 05018 Orvieto, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Orvieto and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Orvieto getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Orvieto with confidence.