一蘭拉麵 Ichiran Dotonbori Shop Tours
About 一蘭拉麵 Ichiran Dotonbori Shop, Osaka
Overview of Ã¤Â¸€Ã¨˜ÂÃ¦‹‰Ã©ÂºÂµ Ichiran Dotonbori Shop
Welcome to the page of Ã¤Â¸€Ã¨˜ÂÃ¦‹‰Ã©ÂºÂµ Ichiran Dotonbori Shop. This is a place of interest in the city of Osaka in Japan. Ã¤Â¸€Ã¨˜ÂÃ¦‹‰Ã©ÂºÂµ Ichiran Dotonbori Shop is not a top-rated place in Osaka.
Ã¤Â¸€Ã¨˜ÂÃ¦‹‰Ã©ÂºÂµ Ichiran Dotonbori Shop is generally not available on the guided Osaka tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about Osaka
Create a flawless plan, make use of Osaka trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Osaka that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Sarasa Hotel Nipponbashi, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka-uehonmachi, Apa Hotel Namba-eki Higashi and Hotel Wbf Artstay Namba.
If you want to add the visit to Ã¤Â¸€Ã¨˜ÂÃ¦‹‰Ã©ÂºÂµ Ichiran Dotonbori Shop in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Osaka vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Osaka.
Book 一蘭拉麵 Ichiran Dotonbori Shop Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Osaka with the best Osaka tours! Check out the list of top 一蘭拉麵 Ichiran Dotonbori Shop tickets and tours today!
Private Full Day Tour Of Osaka Temples, Gardens And Kofun To...2 ReviewsDuration: 7 hours
Osaka is a bustling city chock full of "big city" things to do, but there's another side to itÂ as well.Â This tour takes you from your hotel to notable temples, gardens, and the famous "kofun" tombs in Osaka and south to Sakai City, all in a priFrom USD 258.18 Per Person View Deal
Small-group Kansai Soul Tour In Osaka Including Japanese Sna...Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Often missed on many Japan itineraries, Osaka is more than just a city of commerce: it is the Kansai regionâs vibrant and eclectic heart and soul. This tour takes you by buzzing markets, through a lantern-lit labyrinth, and into the districts faFromUSD 77.33 USD 72.08 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate 一蘭拉麵 Ichiran Dotonbori Shop, Osaka
Really disappointed. Taste is "OK" ,but doesn't worth waiting for a whole hour. Service is pretty bad. They offered one of us to seat in a different table (at different floors). Everything must be ordered at the machine at the front door and our orders at the ordering sheet were ignored. We ordered different noodles but they came up identical. It owns a good reputation outside Japan, but after this I might not visit other branches anywhere else in the world. Customers are mostly foreigners heading for its brand, I have to admit they're doing good marketings.
Best noodles ever! They only serve one dish and you can get extra noodles, eggs, pork etc. Still a must try! Lines may seem long, but it still went pretty quickly. I have the feeling that you'll get a spot quicker if you ask for a table rather than the original "one person" bar setting.
This has to be one of the best, if not the best ramen I've ever had in my life. You can customize your ramen here with the paper sheet given at the entrance. I had mine with extra thick and rich broth, with a hint of spiciness. All I can say it was superb! Price wise, Ichiran ramen is pretty friendly as long as you can control your lust for more.
One of the most well known chains for solid ramen. You can't go wrong here and they're open 24 hours.
Went very early (before 9am) so there wasn't a wait. Very good but not worth the extra price versus other ramen shops that are less expensive. Still needed to experience it once at least.
- Other Attractions
- Vagamon Kurisumala
- Green Palace Residency
- Himaharsham Vagamon Home Stay
- Winter Vale
- Green Meadows Vagamon
- Vagamon Pine Forest
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near Vagamon
- Hotels Near Vagamon City Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vagamon Kurisumala
- Cheap Hotels Near Green Palace Residency
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Himaharsham Vagamon Home Stay
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Winter Vale
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Green Meadows Vagamon
- Budget Hotels Near Vagamon Pine Forest
- City Tripplans
- 14 Days Honeymoon Trip Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Namba, Kyoto, Fujiyama
- 8 Day Trip to Hong Kong, Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo from Shenzhen
- 3 Day Trip to Osaka from Makati City
- 23 Day Trip to Tokyo from London
- 11 Day Trip to San Francisco, Kyoto, Osaka from Hong Kong
- 55 Day Trip to Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, China, , Myanmar from London
- 11 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone from Sydney
- 22 Day Trip to Tokyo, Ko Samui, Bangkok, Kyoto, Kanazawa-shi, Takayama, Osaka from Milan
- 10 Day Trip to Japan from Frankfurt
- 15 Day Trip to Narita, Yokohama-shi, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Tokyo from Los Angeles