How to Reach Osaka
- By Air: There are 2 major airports near Osaka. They are the Osaka International Airport and the Kansai International Airport.
- By Train: Shinkansen bullet trains link major cities of Japan to Osaka.
- By Ferry: Ferries from all around Japan arrive at the Osaka Port International Ferry Terminal, the Osaka Nanko Ferry Terminal and Osaka Nanko Kamome Ferry Terminal.
- By Road: Take the Meishin Expressway or the Chugoku Expressway or the Nishi-Meihan Expressway to connect with the Hanshin Expressway which runs through the city. Regular busses run on this route. These busses connect Osaka to cities such as Sendai, Tokyo, Nagoya, Hiroshima and Takamatsu.
- By Subway: Osaka has Japan's second-most extensive subway network after Tokyo.
- By Train: The J R Osaka Loop Line runs in a loop around Osaka connecting outskirts of the city.
- By Bicycle: With dedicated bike lanes, Osaka is definitely a bicycle friendly city. Explore the city at your own pace.
- By Taxi: Osaka tourist taxi drivers are very helpful and take you to explore all the tourist attractions that the city has to offer.
- By Ferry: The city of Osaka has municipal ferries that connect the harbour side areas of the city. You can also travel by the Osaka Water bus or the Captain Line.