Hozenji Yokocho, Osaka
About Hozenji Yokocho, Osaka
Hozenji Yokocho, Osaka - Address
Address: 1-2-16 Nanba, Chuo Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0076, Japan
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 21.8K times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A charming stone paved pathway around 80 metres long is one of Ozaka's greatest hidden gems. The sixty small food and bar outlets here, known as izakaya, have served as the area's nightspot since the Edo period. Though they all look unassuming, some of them are famous, such as Katsudon and Yakizen. It's popular with local celebrities. The street gets its name from the Hozen-ji Temple here. Look out for the moss covered statue of Fudomyoo, the kami of fury, surrounded by paper lanterns. Splash some water on it if you feel like purifying yourself of sin. The alley is especially charming at night.
Hozenji Yokocho Opening and Closing Hours
- The shops keep their own hours.
How To reach Hozenji Yokocho by Public Transport
- Midosuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line, Yotsubashi Line stop Namba Station.
- Sakaisuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop Nippombashi Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hozenji Yokocho, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Nmb48 Official Shop
- Nankai Information Center
- Nishinakajimaminamigata Station
- Nijojomae Bus Stop
- Uno House
- Sennichimae Doguya Suji
- Universal City Walk-osaka
- Abeno Haruka
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka