Legoland Japan HotelCurrently Open
- Address: LEGOLAND Japan Hotel, 2-7-1 Kinjoufutou, Minato-ku Nagoya-shi, 2-chōme Kinjōfutō, Minato-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 455-8605, Japan, Osaka
- Phone: +81-5058400505
- Tags: Hotel, Family And Kids
Legoland Japan Resort or simply Legoland Japan is the first Legoland theme park in Japan and eight of its kind in the world. Opened in 2017, this theme park occupies a total of 23 acres. Attracting more than 2 million visitors annually, Legoland Japan is said to be one of the most famous attractions in Nagoya, Japan. Like every other Legoland theme park in the world, Legoland Japan also has several rides that are distributed in seven different zones. These include the Briktopia, PirateShores, Factory, Adventure, Knight’s Kingdom, Miniland, and Lego City. Dragon Coaster and Dragon’s Apprentice are the two roller coasters in the theme park that are a hit amongst the visitors. Legoland Japan is also home to Legoland Hotel that provides luxurious accommodations to visitors. A unique feature of this hotel is that it has themed rooms for families with kids. It is recommended that if you are visiting as a family, you book the premium room for an optimum experience. During your visit to Legoland Japan, you must also see the Sea Life aquarium where you will be awed by the wonderful underwater world.
Entrance Ticket Details For Legoland Japan Hotel
- Admission price varies according to peak and off-peak hours
- One day ticket - 3,300 Yen (off-peak) and 3,400 Yen (peak hours)
- Annual Pass - 6,500 Yen/child (3-12) and 9,900 Yen/adult (13 and above)
For more information on tickets, kindly refer to the official website.
Legoland Japan Hotel Hours
- Open throughout the year
- General timings are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Timings are extended during weekends, public holidays, and vacations
Timings are subject to change. Kindly check the official website before visiting the park.
How to Reach Legoland Japan Hotel
- Kinjofuto Station is the nearest train station to Legoland Japan Resort
- Higashiyama-Garden Port Messe-ten
- Ma Maison
- SeaFood Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.