Osaka Exchange Building, Osaka
About Osaka Exchange Building, Osaka
Osaka Exchange Building, Osaka - Address, Phone Number
Address: Japan 〒541-0041 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Kitahama, 1 Chome−8−16
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 2 times in trip plans
Landmark, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This stately and solemn looking building is home to Japan's second largest securities exchange. Unlike the Tokyo Exchange Building though, it is not open to the public. The best you can hope for is to click a few pictures of the building from the outside. It's quite photogenic. After that, move on. There are much more interesting things to see around the Kitahama District.
Osaka Exchange Building Information
- Though the building has office hours, it is not open freely to the public. Heading inside as a tourist is not recommended.
How To reach Osaka Exchange Building by Public Transport
- Keihan and Sakaisuji Lines stop Kitahama Station
- Bus 62 stop Kitahama chome (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Osaka Exchange Building, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tamagawa Station
- 黑門市場 Kuromon Market Osaka
- Tennoji Station
- Nmb48 Official Shop
- Nankai Information Center
- Nishinakajimaminamigata Station
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka