Osaka Exchange BuildingCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Japan 〒541-0041 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Kitahama, 1 Chome−8−16, Osaka
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0647060800
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
Osaka Exchange Building - Review
This stately and solemn looking building is home to Japan's second largest securities exchange. Unlike the Tokyo Exchange Building though, it is not open to the public. The best you can hope for is to click a few pictures of the building from the outside. It's quite photogenic. After that, move on. There are much more interesting things to see around the Kitahama District.
Osaka Exchange Building Information
- Though the building has office hours, it is not open freely to the public. Heading inside as a tourist is not recommended.
How To reach Osaka Exchange Building by Public Transport
- Keihan and Sakaisuji Lines stop Kitahama Station
- Bus 62 stop Kitahama chome (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Osaka Exchange Building
0.04% of people who visit Osaka include Osaka Exchange Building in their plan
95% of people start their Osaka Exchange Building visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Osaka Exchange Building
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Osaka Exchange Building
Osaka Exchange Building Trips
4 Views43 Days 42 Nights43 Day Trip to Hakone, Nara, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo from SingaporeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone