Osaka Takoyaki MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: UNIVERSAL CITYWALK OSAKA, 6 Chome-2-61 Shimaya, Konohana Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 554-0024, Japan
- Timings: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0664643080
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Osaka Takoyaki Museum - Review
Even given Osaka's famous love for food, especially takoyaki, calling this place a museum is a bit misleading. It's nothing more or less than the city's best Takoyaki vendors brought together to one place for your eating and comparing pleasure. Each of these restaurants have their own twist on the dumplings. So by the time you're done sampling them all, you'll definitely walk away with an education. That is to say, you know how you like your takoyaki.
How To reach Osaka Takoyaki Museum by Public Transport
- Sakurajima line stop Universal City Station.
- Bus 79 stop Sakurajima chome east (bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Osaka Takoyaki Museum
51.84% of people who visit Osaka include Osaka Takoyaki Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.78% of people start their Osaka Takoyaki Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Osaka Takoyaki Museum
72.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Osaka Takoyaki Museum
Osaka Takoyaki Museum Map
Osaka Takoyaki Museum Trips
2 Views21 Days 20 Nights21 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Nara, HiroBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Takayama, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima
Osaka Takoyaki Museum, Osaka Reviews
A lot of cute Takoyaki and Osaka-themed souvenirs here! You can find top 5 popular Takoyaki shops here, including Aizuya, Kukuru, Juuhachiban etc. If you're a fan of Takoyaki, it's a great place for you! It's within walking distance from universal studios and the university city JR train station. Located on 4th level at Universal City, it wasn't hard to find at all. Please note that you have to purchase your tickets via a vending machine prior to queuing up to collect your order. There are pictures on the option buttons, so don't fret if you can't read and/or speak Japanese.
This place has many unique variations on takoyaki, but the flavor of the octopus and the texture of the batter is not as good as you will find in downtown Osaka. Please go to Dontombori to eat Takoyaki instead. This museum does have a lot of cute gifts and mascots, though!
Not really a "museum". More like a food court that has 5/6 stalls that sell takoyaki and a huge souvenir store that you can find in Dotonbori. Not worth coming all the way here, unless you're going to universal studios already.
It's inside the Universal Citywalk. If you're a takoyaki lover like me, this place is surely for you. You would surely enjoy the different versions of takoyaki and you can also bring home some ingredients to make your own takoyaki.
Located just between Universal City Train Station and Universal Studios. Inside are about 5 takoyaki stores where you can dine and eat the most famous Japanese snack. It also has a store that sells takoyaki ingredients and souvenirs.
All QuestionsOsaka takoyaki museum
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa