Samuhara Shrine2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Chome-5-26 Itachibori, Nishi Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 550-0012, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-665382251
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
After nearly dying in the Sino-Russian war, Tanaka Tomisaburo found religion in Shinto. Only, he put his own twist on it, building up an old shrine and handing out amulets and talismans. Accused of profiteering, he had to watch the government burn down his shrine. Years later he built it up again and move the shrine to this place. It is a small but very charming building so pop in and have a look.
How to Reach Samuhara Shrine
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Nishi-Ohashi Station
- Chuo Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop awaza Line
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Samuhara Shrine Address: 2 Chome-5-26 Itachibori, Nishi Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 550-0012, Japan
- Samuhara Shrine Contact Number: +81-665382251
- Samuhara Shrine Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Samuhara Shrine(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Samuhara Shrine: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!