About Sweets Paradise, Osaka
Overview of Sweets Paradise
On your visit to Osaka, consider visiting Sweets Paradise. Sweets Paradise is easily missed on a visit to Osaka.
Insider tips and expert guides will make sure you enjoy the city to its fullest. You can do so by booking any of the Osaka tours.
More about Osaka
Create a flawless plan, make use of Osaka trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Osaka like Waqoo Shitaderamachi, Sarasa Hotel Nipponbashi and Hotel Wbf Artstay Namba.
Book Sweets paradise Tickets And Tours
Osaka is a bustling city chock full of "big city" things to do, but there's another side to itÂ as well.Â This tour takes you from your hotel to notable temples, gardens, and the famous "kofun" tombs in Osaka and south to Sakai City, all in a private, luxury car. Your native English-speaking driver/guide will keep the trip light and fun, while still informative. An optional Osaka Castle Park add-on is also available.
*Please note: as this is a private tour, alterations to the itinerary can be discussed upon request.
Often missed on many Japan itineraries, Osaka is more than just a city of commerce: it is the Kansai regionâs vibrant and eclectic heart and soul. This tour takes you by buzzing markets, through a lantern-lit labyrinth, and into the districts famed throughout Japan for their culinary variety and unforgettable atmosphere.
Getting around Sweets Paradise, Osaka
The mode of transport is Train taking you to Bentencho. The transit will take around 9 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 130. From Bentencho you can proceed to Osakako by taking the Subway. The duration to reach will be 4 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 220. The total distance covered will be 8.34 Kilometre.Public Transport : Subway - Subway
Take a Subway taking you to Hommachi. The journey will take around 5 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 210. From Hommachi you can move to Osakako by taking the Subway. The duration will be 10 minutes. The transit will cost you JPY 250. The total distance is 9.81 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 5000, taking around 8 minutes. The distance between the two points is 10.86 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 10.86 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 8 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Subway. The distance between the points being 4.58 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 9 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 230.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 4 minutes, covering a distance of 4.19 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 2500.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 4.2 Kilometre and it will take around 50 minutes.
Choose Train that takes you to Nishikujo, costing you roughly JPY 100, taking around 6 minutes. From Nishikujo, take a Train to Sakurajima and duration of trip is 8 minutes. Cost of this trip is JPY 120. The total distance between the two points is 7.71 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 10.47 Kilometre, costing around JPY 5000. The duration of the trip is 11 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 10.47 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 11 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 1.
Share your experience - Rate Sweets Paradise, Osaka
- Other Attractions
- Chembra Peak
- Thirunelli Temple
- Banasura Sagar Dam
- Edakkal Caves
- Banasura Hill
- Lakkidi View Point
- Soochippara Falls
- Meenmutty Falls
- Papanashini River
- Kabini River
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Chembra Peak
- 5 Star Hotels Near Thirunelli Temple
- 5 Star Hotels Near Banasura Sagar Dam
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Edakkal Caves
- 5 Star Hotels Near Banasura Hill
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lakkidi View Point
- Luxury Hotels Near Soochippara Falls
- Budget Hotels Near Meenmutty Falls
- Budget Hotels Near Papanashini River
- Luxury Hotels Near Kabini River
- City Tripplans
- 14 Days Honeymoon Trip Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Namba, Kyoto, Fujiyama
- 8 Day Trip to Hong Kong, Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo from Shenzhen
- 3 Day Trip to Osaka from Makati City
- 23 Day Trip to Tokyo from London
- 11 Day Trip to San Francisco, Kyoto, Osaka from Hong Kong
- 55 Day Trip to Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, China, , Myanmar from London
- 11 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone from Sydney
- 22 Day Trip to Tokyo, Ko Samui, Bangkok, Kyoto, Kanazawa-shi, Takayama, Osaka from Milan
- 10 Day Trip to Japan from Frankfurt
- 15 Day Trip to Narita, Yokohama-shi, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Tokyo from Los Angeles