Are you looking for what to do in Osaka?
THINGS TO SEE
There are many places to visit in Osaka. Wondering where to begin from?
Here is a gist of the prominent Osaka tourist attractions:
- Universal Studios Japan: When opened in March 2001, The Universal Studios Japan was the first theme park under the Universal Studios brand to be built in Asia.
- Osaka Aquarium: It is one of Japan's most spectacular and grand aquariums. Spread across 8 floors, the aquarium is home to some of the most beautiful and stunning creatures of the aquatic world.
- Dotonbori Area: Having lots of malls, shops and restaurants around, it is a popular shopping and entertainment district.
- Osaka Castle: The Osaka Castle is a magnificent piece of architecture and is a mute witness to the power and fortune of Hideyoshi Toyotomi. A must see while touring the Castle is The Nishinomaru Garden.
- Floating Garden: The Floating Garden Observatory is situated on the 39th floor of the Umeda Sky Building. From the garden, one gets amazing views of the city. A must visit while on your tour of Osaka.
- Shinsaibashi: Shinsaibashi is the largest shopping area in Osaka! Here you will find many boutiques and specialty shops along with malls and department stores.
- Tsutenkaku: Tsutenkaku is a tower situated in Shinsekai, Osaka, which was first built in the year 1912 as a replica of the Eiffel Tower.
Other interesting places in Osaka are:
- The Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Abeno Harukas
- Tenjimbashisuji Shopping Street
- Spa World
- Shintenno ji
- Sumiyoshi taisha Shrine
- Tennoji Zoo
- and Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
Below we have a list of things to do in Osaka and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Osaka getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Osaka with confidence.