Tsurumiryokuchi Park, Osaka
About Tsurumiryokuchi Park, Osaka
Tsurumiryokuchi Park, Osaka - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2-163 Ryokuchikoen Tsurumi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 538-0036 Japan
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 350 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
In 1990 The International Garden and Greenery Exposition was held in this location to celebrate the beauty of flowers. Not wanting to let the exposition be forgotten, they turned the park into a garden with flowers for every season. It's a huge space with lots of natural and landscape diversity - fields, forests, ponds and streams. Landmarks include a windmill on a hillside of tulips, a large central pond, a rose garden with more than two thousand blooms, tea ceremony house and a Japanese Garden. There are also BBQ pits, picnic spots, a swimming pool and a sports center.
Tsurumiryokuchi Park Information
- Paid parking is available.
How To reach Tsurumiryokuchi Park by Public Transport
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Tsurumiryokuchi Station.
- Imazatosuji Line stop Shinmori Furuichi Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tsurumiryokuchi Park, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 金龍ラーメン 御堂筋店(금룡_kinryu Ramen)
- Osaka Hana Hostel
- Osaka City Hotel Kyobashi
- Nara Prefecture
- Tennoji Miyako Hotel
- Den Den Town
- Osaka Fujiya Hotel
- Richmond Hotel Namba Daikokucho
- Yasaka Shrine
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka