Tsurumiryokuchi Park, OsakaCurrently Open
- Address: 2-163 Ryokuchikoen Tsurumi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 538-0036 Japan
- Phone: +81-0669120650
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
About Tsurumiryokuchi Park, Osaka
In 1990 The International Garden and Greenery Exposition was held in this location to celebrate the beauty of flowers. Not wanting to let the exposition be forgotten, they turned the park into a garden with flowers for every season. It's a huge space with lots of natural and landscape diversity - fields, forests, ponds and streams. Landmarks include a windmill on a hillside of tulips, a large central pond, a rose garden with more than two thousand blooms, tea ceremony house and a Japanese Garden. There are also BBQ pits, picnic spots, a swimming pool and a sports center.
Tsurumiryokuchi Park Information
- Paid parking is available.
How To reach Tsurumiryokuchi Park by Public Transport
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Tsurumiryokuchi Station.
- Imazatosuji Line stop Shinmori Furuichi Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.