Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping StreetCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Chome Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 556-0002, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
It is entirely possible that this shopping arcade owes all its success to the tower soaring above it. Tsutenkaku Tower. It was only after that tower was built in 1912 that commerce in the surrounding area began to pick up. Today you're faced with a bar, boutique, or gourmet restaurant with every turn you make. Pedestrian shopping arcades don't get better.
Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping Street Hours
- Stores will keep their own timings.
How to Reach Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping Street
- Midosuji Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Dobutsuen-Mae Station
- Hanwa Line, Haruka, Kuroshio, Midosuji Line, Osaka Loop Line, Tanimachi Line, Yamatoji Line stop Tennoji Station
- Trams Hankaidenki-Hankai Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Ebisucho Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.23% of people who visit Osaka include Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping Street in their plan
60% of people start their Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping Street visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping Street
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsutenkaku Hondori Shopping Street