Yanmar Stadium Nagai35 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1-1 Nagaikoen, Higashisumiyoshi Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 546-0034, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-666912500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Built to host a soccer match in the 1964 Summer Olympics, this 47000 seater stadium has become an important athletics center. It is the start and end point for the Ladies Marathon. The Cerezo Osaka football team regularly plays matches here. Sometime concerts are performed. ARchitecturally, note the curving roof over the stands, which does not require pillar support.
Yanmar Stadium Nagai Travel Tips
- There are three paid parking lots available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yanmar Stadium Nagai
- Prices depend on event.
Yanmar Stadium Nagai Hours
- Times depend on the event.
How to Reach Yanmar Stadium Nagai
- 5 min. walk northeast from Nagai Station on Subway Midosuji Line
- 5 min. walk southeast from Tsurugaoka Station on JR Hanwa Line
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Yanmar Stadium Nagai Address: 1-1 Nagaikoen, Higashisumiyoshi Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 546-0034, Japan
- Yanmar Stadium Nagai Contact Number: +81-666912500
- Time required to visit Yanmar Stadium Nagai: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.25% of people who visit Osaka include Yanmar Stadium Nagai in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Yanmar Stadium Nagai visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yanmar Stadium Nagai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yanmar Stadium Nagai
People normally club together Yasui Shrine and Tennoji Park while planning their visit to Yanmar Stadium Nagai.