Abeno HarukasCurrently Open
- Address: 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 545-8545, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-666241111
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Skyscrapper
At 300 metres this is Osaka's tallest skyscraper, and also Japan's tallest building. It has multiple attractions.
- Floors 58-60 are the Harukas 300 observation deck, and from there you have 360 degree panoramas of Osaka. The 58th floor deck has a cafe and an inner court.
- The Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Department Store, which, with 100,000 square meters of retail space, is the largest in Japan. The store has a rooftop plaza.
- Abeno Harukas Art Museum has cycles through temporary exhibitions of Western and Buddhist art through the year. It has a nice garden terrace.
Entrance Ticket Details For Abeno Harukas
- Observation Deck 1500 yen.
- Abeno Harukas Art Museum: Depends on exhibition.
Abeno Harukas Hours
- Observation Deck: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Abeno Harukas Art Museum: 10:00am - 8:00pm (6:00pm on weekends and public holidays). Closed on Mondays, or the following day if Monday is a public holiday.
- Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Department Store: 10:00am - 8:00pm
How to Reach Abeno Harukas
- Train Hanwa Line, Train Haruka, Train Kuroshio, Midosuji Line, Train Osaka Loop Line, Tanimachi Line, Train Yamatoji Line stop Tennoji Station.
- Hankaidenki-Uemachi Lines stop Tennojiekimae Station.
- Kintetsu-Limited Express, Kintetsu-Minamiosaka Line stop Osaka-Abenobashi Station.
- Restaurants and Cafes are present within the building.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.36% of people who visit Osaka include Abeno Harukas in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.53% of people start their Abeno Harukas visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Abeno Harukas
92.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abeno Harukas