Abeno Harukas, Osaka
About Abeno Harukas, Osaka
Abeno Harukas, Osaka - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 545-8545, Japan
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 43.1K times in trip plans
Landmark, Family And Kids, Skyscrapper
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
At 300 metres this is Osaka's tallest skyscraper, and also Japan's tallest building. It has multiple attractions.
- Floors 58-60 are the Harukas 300 observation deck, and from there you have 360 degree panoramas of Osaka. The 58th floor deck has a cafe and an inner court.
- The Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Department Store, which, with 100,000 square meters of retail space, is the largest in Japan. The store has a rooftop plaza.
- Abeno Harukas Art Museum has cycles through temporary exhibitions of Western and Buddhist art through the year. It has a nice garden terrace.
Abeno Harukas Ticket Prices
- Observation Deck 1500 yen.
- Abeno Harukas Art Museum: Depends on exhibition.
Abeno Harukas Opening and Closing Hours
- Observation Deck: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Abeno Harukas Art Museum: 10:00am - 8:00pm (6:00pm on weekends and public holidays). Closed on Mondays, or the following day if Monday is a public holiday.
- Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Department Store: 10:00am - 8:00pm
How To reach Abeno Harukas by Public Transport
- Train Hanwa Line, Train Haruka, Train Kuroshio, Midosuji Line, Train Osaka Loop Line, Tanimachi Line, Train Yamatoji Line stop Tennoji Station.
- Hankaidenki-Uemachi Lines stop Tennojiekimae Station.
- Kintetsu-Limited Express, Kintetsu-Minamiosaka Line stop Osaka-Abenobashi Station.
Restaurants Near Abeno Harukas
- Restaurants and Cafes are present within the building.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Abeno Harukas, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Dotonbori Imai
- 4 Chome-10-17 Nakanochō
- 2 Chome Ebisuhigashi
- Muten Kura Sushi Sekime
- Sumiyoshitaisha Station
- Honke Shibato
- Osaka City Sewerage Science Museum
- 2 Chome-23 Shimizugaoka
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka