- Address: Japan, 〒542-0086 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nishishinsaibashi, 1 Chome−6−14
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Cafe, Nightclub
Ame-mura - Review
You'll know you've found this expatriate hangout once you catch sight of the miniature statue of Liberty. The area's distinct USA flavour developed in the 1970s, when local warehouses began to sell merchandise from the West Coast cheaply. Throw in some bars and nightclubs, cafes, galleries and boutiques and you have one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the city. The style of clothes sold here are definitely distinct than those sold in other parts of Osaka.
How To reach Ame-mura by Public Transport
- Yotsubashi Line stop Yotsubashi Station.
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line, Midosuji Line stop Shinsaibashi Station.
- Bus 8, 84, 85 stop Dotonboribashi (bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ame-mura
4.25% of people who visit Osaka include Ame-mura in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.65% of people start their Ame-mura visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Ame-mura
74.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ame-mura
Ame-mura, Osaka Reviews
I can't really tell what's so American about this as I have never been to the USA. Probably it's because of the endless expensive shops with america-esque product. They, however, are pleasing to the eye and probably would serve you well by providing quality stuffs you are looking for. I myself enjoyed walking around this neighborhood
Interesting view into how Japanese people deict American culture.
loved this place not cheap but quality shopping
Some nice shops if you're looking for Western styles, opposite side to Dotonbori.
interesting, lively area full of fun fashion boutiques, nice bars and places to eat
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta