Ame-mura120 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒542-0086 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nishishinsaibashi, 1 Chome−6−14
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Cafe, Nightclub
You'll know you've found this expatriate hangout once you catch sight of the miniature statue of Liberty. The area's distinct USA flavour developed in the 1970s, when local warehouses began to sell merchandise from the West Coast cheaply. Throw in some bars and nightclubs, cafes, galleries and boutiques and you have one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the city. The style of clothes sold here are definitely distinct than those sold in other parts of Osaka.
How to Reach Ame-mura
- Yotsubashi Line stop Yotsubashi Station.
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line, Midosuji Line stop Shinsaibashi Station.
- Bus 8, 84, 85 stop Dotonboribashi (bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.83% of people who visit Osaka include Ame-mura in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
38.1% of people start their Ame-mura visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ame-mura
85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ame-mura