Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old BuildingCurrently Closed
- Address: 2 Chome-1-45 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0005, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:50 pm Details
- Phone: +81-662067748
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
This neo-Renaissance building was built in 1903. Though it no longer functions as the main bank building, it has been noted as a Important Cultural Property of Japan. Check out the blue-green dome roof. Inside, the bank has what is probably Japan's second oldest elevator. Those wishing to view the building from the inside must book a tour with the bank. The tour will be guided, providing an indepth history of the bank and its more interesting features, like the subterranean vault.
- Tours must be book 2 weeks in advance.
- No tours on bank holidays.
- English tour: Tuesday, 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Keihan Line, Midosuji Line stop Yodoyabashi Station
- Keihan Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Kitahama Station
- Keihan-Nakanoshima Line stop Oebashi Station
- Buses 62, 8, 88 stop Yodoyabashi (bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.06% of people who visit Osaka include Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building in their plan
95% of people start their Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building
People normally also visit Umeda Arts Theater while planning their trip to Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building.