Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building, Osaka
About Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building, Osaka
Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building, Osaka - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2 Chome-1-45 Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0005, Japan
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 02:50 pm Details
Added 2 times in trip plans
Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This neo-Renaissance building was built in 1903. Though it no longer functions as the main bank building, it has been noted as a Important Cultural Property of Japan. Check out the blue-green dome roof. Inside, the bank has what is probably Japan's second oldest elevator. Those wishing to view the building from the inside must book a tour with the bank. The tour will be guided, providing an indepth history of the bank and its more interesting features, like the subterranean vault.
Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building Information
- Tours must be book 2 weeks in advance.
Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building Opening and Closing Hours
- No tours on bank holidays.
- English tour: Tuesday, 3:00pm-4:00pm
How To reach Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building by Public Transport
- Keihan Line, Midosuji Line stop Yodoyabashi Station
- Keihan Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Kitahama Station
- Keihan-Nakanoshima Line stop Oebashi Station
- Buses 62, 8, 88 stop Yodoyabashi (bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bank Of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tempozan Harbor Village 天保山ハーバービレッジ
- Osaka Tenmangu Shrine
- Imamiya Station
- Sarasa Hotel Nipponbashi
- Wakuwaku Pare
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka