Crystal Bridge8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0005, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-666156820
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Walking Area
This was not always a bridge to begin with. It used to be a gate for the canal. The origin of its name is ambiguous, but a good candidate is the that the light reflecting off the water from the bridge at night has a crystalline quality. Today the cute bridge is simply a popular meeting point. Architecturally, note the simple elegance of its arches. It makes for some great photos, especially when the sun is getting low.
How to Reach Crystal Bridge
- Keihan Line, Midosuji Line stop Yodoyabashi Station
- Keihan Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Kitahama Station
- Keihan-Nakanoshima Line stop Oebashi Station
- Buses 62, 8, 88 stop Yodoyabashi (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Crystal Bridge Address: 1 Chome Nakanoshima, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0005, Japan
- Crystal Bridge Contact Number: +81-666156820
- Crystal Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Crystal Bridge(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Crystal Bridge: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.06% of people who visit Osaka include Crystal Bridge in their plan
66.67% of people start their Crystal Bridge visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Crystal Bridge
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Crystal Bridge
People normally club together Ōsaka City Hall and Korea Town while planning their visit to Crystal Bridge.