Floating Garden3534 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1-1-88 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku | Umeda Sky Building, Osaka 531-0076, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0664403899
- Ticket Price: 1600 JPY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Observatory, Family And Kids
The Umeda Sky Building is a 173 metre spectacular high rise building situated in Osaka. The structure of the building consists of two main towers which are connected with each other by the Floating Garden Observatory on the 39th floor. From the garden, one gets amazing views of the city. Many locals take pride in this man made marvel. A must visit while on your tour of Osaka.
Floating Garden Travel Tips
- Other Contact No: +81 6 6440 3899
Entrance Ticket Details For Floating Garden
- Adults: ¥1000
- High School/ Junior High school children: ¥700
- Elementary School Students: ¥500
- Kids (4 years old or older): ¥ 200
- Senior (65 years old or older): ¥ 800
Floating Garden Hours
- Last entry is at 10:00 pm.
- Seasonal timings may apply.
How to Reach Floating Garden
- JR Osaka Station
- Subway Umeda station
- Hankyu Umeda Station
- Cafe SKY40
- Sky Lounge- Stardust
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.1% of people who visit Osaka include Floating Garden in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.59% of people start their Floating Garden visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Floating Garden
85.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Floating Garden