Fujita Art Museum, Osaka
About Fujita Art Museum, Osaka
Fujita Art Museum, Osaka - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 10-32 Amijimacho, Miyakojima Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 534-0026, Japan
Ticket Price: 800 JPY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 50 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Compiled by Fujita Denzaburo and his descendents, made available to the public in 1954, this is one of the largest and most precious private collections in Japan. It includes sculpture, goldwork, textile, paintings, prints, calligraphy and even archaeological artefacts. Altogether there are about 5000 items. Nice out of these have been designated national treasures. Most of the artwork is from China and Japan, and most of that is many centuries old. Thematic special exhibitions based on the collection are organised in spring and autumn.
Fujita Art Museum Ticket Prices
- College and high school students 500 yen
- Elementary and junior school students - 300 yen
- Groups of 20+ 50 yen discount per person
Fujita Art Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Closed on Mondays. (unless it's a national holiday in which case it is closed on the following day)
How To reach Fujita Art Museum by Public Transport
- JR Touzai-Gakkentoshi Line, Keihan Line, Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line, Osaka Loop Line stop KyÃÃÃÃ‚‚…bashi Station
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Osaka Business Park Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fujita Art Museum, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
Small museum but its Japanese historical masterpiece collection, including 9 national treasures, is one of the best in Japan. Must visit if you love Japanese art. Regrettably it's closed until 2020 for renovation of facilities.
This place is CLOSED until 2020
Perhaps the best museum in Osaka.
- Nearby Attractions
- 2 Chome-19-10 Noda
- 2 Chome-16-19 Sonezaki
- Wakayama Prefecture
- 1 Chome Inari
- 4 Chome-2-1 Miyahara
- Earphone Shop Osaka
- Osaka Shinsekai Bbq
- 3 Chome-6-16 Nipponbashi
- Kotori Cafe
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka