Fujita Art MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 10-32 Amijimacho, Miyakojima Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 534-0026, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-663510582
- Ticket Price: 800 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids
Fujita Art Museum - Review
Compiled by Fujita Denzaburo and his descendents, made available to the public in 1954, this is one of the largest and most precious private collections in Japan. It includes sculpture, goldwork, textile, paintings, prints, calligraphy and even archaeological artefacts. Altogether there are about 5000 items. Nice out of these have been designated national treasures. Most of the artwork is from China and Japan, and most of that is many centuries old. Thematic special exhibitions based on the collection are organised in spring and autumn.
Fujita Art Museum Ticket Prices
- College and high school students 500 yen
- Elementary and junior school students - 300 yen
- Groups of 20+ 50 yen discount per person
Fujita Art Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Closed on Mondays. (unless it's a national holiday in which case it is closed on the following day)
How To reach Fujita Art Museum by Public Transport
- JR Touzai-Gakkentoshi Line, Keihan Line, Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line, Osaka Loop Line stop KyÃÃÃÃ‚‚…bashi Station
- Nagahoritsurumiryokuchi Line stop Osaka Business Park Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fujita Art Museum
0.11% of people who visit Osaka include Fujita Art Museum in their plan
70% of people start their Fujita Art Museum visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fujita Art Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Fujita Art Museum
Fujita Art Museum Map
Fujita Art Museum Trips
2 Views43 Days 42 Nights43 Day Trip to Hakone, Nara, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, Tokyo from SingaporeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone
Fujita Art Museum, Osaka Reviews
Small museum but its Japanese historical masterpiece collection, including 9 national treasures, is one of the best in Japan. Must visit if you love Japanese art. Regrettably it's closed until 2020 for renovation of facilities.
Now is shut down for temporarily closing.
This place is CLOSED until 2020
Perhaps the best museum in Osaka.
All QuestionsFujita art museum
- St Stephen R C Church
- Holy Redeemer R C Church
- Elim Pentecostal Family Church
- Clydebank Library
- Dalmuir Illuminations
- Clydebank Methodist Church
- Yoker Railway Station
- A Walking Tour Of Clydebank - Day Tours
- The 543 Club
- Empire Clydebank
- St Joseph's R C Church, Faifley Rd, Clydebank
- Moniques Live Fish Foods Aquarium, Pond & Reptile Supplies
- Titan Crane Clydebank
- Clydebank Station