Hilton Plaza Osaka East-westCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango 530-0001 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Kita Ward, Umeda, 2-2-2
- Timings: 07:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-663420002
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
This huge shopping complex is centered on the Hilton hotel. It's so big that the management actually divided it into two sections so visitors could better keep trrack of where they want to go. Regardless, the whole appeal of shopping here, especially for tourists, is that you can purchase seriously high-end international luxury good and apparel with lots of duty exemptions. Visit the plaza website for a complete list of stores for duty free shopping. There are lots of restaurants too. It's a great place to people watch.
- Paid parking available in both east and west sections.
- Stores will keep their own times.
- Midosuji Line stop Umeda Station.
- Tanimachi Line stop Higashi-Umeda Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Clean and good location!
Luxury shopping center with lots of big name Brands. The place is separated from the Hilton Plaza East/ Hilton Osaka. You have to cross the street to get there or use underground walkway.
Should be only a three star place service was average
Get the heck out of there soon as you can
Beautiful location with good restaurants