Horikoshi ShrineCurrently Closed
- Address: 1-8 Chausuyamacho, Tennoji Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 543-0063, Japan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-667719072
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
Horikoshi Shrine - Review
Prince Shotoku built this shrine in 593 to honor his uncle Emperor Sushun. It might be something about the tranquil atmosphere around the shrine, or perhaps there is a legend associated to it,but it is said this shrine has the power to make you dearest wish come true. All that is require is a prayer.
Horikoshi Shrine Opening and Closing Hours
- Times given here are based on other temples in the city. Confirm before your visit.
How To reach Horikoshi Shrine by Public Transport
- Train Hanwa Line, Train Haruka, Train Kuroshio, Midosuji Line, Train Osaka Loop Line, Tanimachi Line, Train Yamatoji Line stop Tennoji Station
- Hankaidenki-Uemachi Lines stop Tennojiekimae Station
- Kintetsu-Limited Express, Kintetsu-Minamiosaka Line stop Osaka-Abenobashi Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Horikoshi Shrine
1.02% of people who visit Osaka include Horikoshi Shrine in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
25% of people start their Horikoshi Shrine visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Horikoshi Shrine
61.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Horikoshi Shrine
Horikoshi Shrine Map
Horikoshi Shrine Trips
2 Views43 Days 42 Nights43 Day Trip to Hakone, Nara, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, TokBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone
Horikoshi Shrine, Osaka Reviews
Neat little shrine. Amazing something like this exist in the middle of the city!
One of the power spot for the locals to pray for their dreams come true or simply for good health. It's a historical place that features a temple market that sells many interesting handicrafts and local food.
A small, but very green shrine (several smaller ones are within the same grounds). It's tucked neatly into the east side of Tennoji Park, and you can relax among several bonsai plants in the middle area.
Small shrine in the city. Many prayers.
All QuestionsHorikoshi shrine
- Saint Bridget's Church - Celbridge
- Gallery Art Centre The
- M.D. Betting
- Irish Bouncing Castles
- Valerie Stephenson S Art
- Celbridge Library
- Daly Jarlath
- Christchurch - Celbridge
- Irish Cheer Sport Association
- Saint Molaises Catholic Church
- Westport Medical Centre
- Westport Library
- Paddypower - Westport
- Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers Connaught Provincial Council