Horikoshi Shrine, Osaka
About Horikoshi Shrine, Osaka
Horikoshi Shrine, Osaka - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1-8 Chausuyamacho, Tennoji Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 543-0063, Japan
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 656 times in trip plans
Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Prince Shotoku built this shrine in 593 to honor his uncle Emperor Sushun. It might be something about the tranquil atmosphere around the shrine, or perhaps there is a legend associated to it,but it is said this shrine has the power to make you dearest wish come true. All that is require is a prayer.
Horikoshi Shrine Opening and Closing Hours
- Times given here are based on other temples in the city. Confirm before your visit.
How To reach Horikoshi Shrine by Public Transport
- Train Hanwa Line, Train Haruka, Train Kuroshio, Midosuji Line, Train Osaka Loop Line, Tanimachi Line, Train Yamatoji Line stop Tennoji Station
- Hankaidenki-Uemachi Lines stop Tennojiekimae Station
- Kintetsu-Limited Express, Kintetsu-Minamiosaka Line stop Osaka-Abenobashi Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Horikoshi Shrine, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
Neat little shrine. Amazing something like this exist in the middle of the city!
One of the power spot for the locals to pray for their dreams come true or simply for good health. It's a historical place that features a temple market that sells many interesting handicrafts and local food.
A small, but very green shrine (several smaller ones are within the same grounds). It's tucked neatly into the east side of Tennoji Park, and you can relax among several bonsai plants in the middle area.
Small shrine in the city. Many prayers.
- Nearby Attractions
- なにわ翁 Naniwa Okina
- 1 Chome-10-12 Miyakojimaminamidōri
- 2 Chome-1-61 Shiromi
- Tobita Shinchi Cuisine Union
- 1 Chome-11-10 Taishi
- Chitose Gyuniku Udon
- Toyoko Inn Osaka Umeda Higashi
- Maison De Gigi
- Giracha Coffee
- Mister Donut Umedahankyusanbangai Shop
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka