Imamiya Ebisu ShrineCurrently Closed
- Address: 1 Chome-6-10 Ebisunishi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 556-0003, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-666430150
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
If you are a merchant in Osaka then there is no way you do not know this shrine. It was founded in 645AD and at that time it was thought to bring luck to fishermen. As times evolved this began to extend to merchants around the city. These days it is visited annually by millions of people,making it one of the most popular shrines in the city. The To-ka Ebisu Festival in January alone attracts more than 1 million visitors. The shrine is dedicated to the gods Amaterasu-O-mikami (the sun goddess) and Kotoshironushi-no-mikoto.
- Nankai-Koya Line, Nankai-Limited Express stop Imamiyaebisu Station
- Hankaidenki-Hankai Line, Sakaisuji Line stop Ebisucho Station
- Bus 80 stop Imamiya Koko before (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.19% of people who visit Osaka include Imamiya Ebisu Shrine in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Imamiya Ebisu Shrine visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Imamiya Ebisu Shrine
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Imamiya Ebisu Shrine