Kids Plaza Osaka, Osaka
About Kids Plaza Osaka, Osaka
Kids Plaza Osaka, Osaka - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Chome-1-7 Ogimachi, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0025, Japan
Ticket Price: 1400 JPY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 5.4K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Essentially this is a giant interactive playground. The facility is from the 3rd to 5th floors. Each floor is has a theme; these are Discovery, Adventure and Creativity. Combining games, athleticism, role-play and workshops, the plaza is one of the coolest learning spaces for exploring nature, science, society and culture. Parents often walk away wishing this was what schools were like.
Kids Plaza Osaka Information
- You can bring food to eat on the 4th floor.
- Check out the museum shop.
- Diaper changing and baby shower facilities available.
Kids Plaza Osaka Ticket Prices
- Elementary and junior high school students 800yen.
- Pre-schoolers (3 years+) 500yen.
- Seniors (65 years+) 700yen.
Kids Plaza Osaka Opening and Closing Hours
- Holidays: 9:30am - 7pm
- Last admission 45 minutes before closing.
- Closed Mondays (if a Monday is a national holiday, then the next day).
- Occasionally closed in April, September and December.
How To reach Kids Plaza Osaka by Public Transport
- Sakaisuji Line stop Ogimachi Station.
- Osaka Loop Line stop Temma Station.
- Buses 37, 78, 83 stop Ogimachi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kids Plaza Osaka, Osaka Reviews - Write a Review
A fun playground of sorts, and not too expensive to enter. The facilities get a little crowded, and obviously a lot of the tasks are geared toward Japanese-speaking children, however there is enough to occupy kids for an entire afternoon. I would suggest going with elementary aged and older children, as most of the tasks and play areas are more comfortable for kids who can function without constant parental supervision. One downside is there isn't much to eat inside, so either pack your own meal or come for the afternoon.
5 store building for kids activity. Scientific games, role playing activity and creative play. My 5 year old daughter spent whole day there and ask to go there again
Nice place to spend the day. Too many kids makes it impossible to enjoy everything though.
Amazing place for kids! Kids don't need to much language skills to communicate with Japanese. They can have fun all day inside and outside. And there is quite easy to have lunch and dinner around the place, few minutes of walking.
A great place for kids to learn and play. Its worth to bring your kids and spend half day here. Please aware it is closed every monday or if monday is holiday then it will be closed the next day.
- Nearby Attractions
- Expo City
- Hotel Sakura Suite Osaka Juso
- 千房 Elegance 戎橋店
- 2 Ōsakajō
- Osaka Business Park Station
- Matsusaka M
- Osaka Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 48 Hours in Osaka
- What to See in 72 Hours in Osaka
- How to Spend 5 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 6 Days in Osaka
- How to Spend 7 Days in Osaka