Kids Plaza OsakaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2 Chome-1-7 Ogimachi, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0025, Japan
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-663116601
- Ticket Price: 1400 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
About Kids Plaza Osaka, Osaka
Essentially this is a giant interactive playground. The facility is from the 3rd to 5th floors. Each floor is has a theme; these are Discovery, Adventure and Creativity. Combining games, athleticism, role-play and workshops, the plaza is one of the coolest learning spaces for exploring nature, science, society and culture. Parents often walk away wishing this was what schools were like.
Kids Plaza Osaka Information
- You can bring food to eat on the 4th floor.
- Check out the museum shop.
- Diaper changing and baby shower facilities available.
Kids Plaza Osaka Ticket Prices
- Elementary and junior high school students 800yen.
- Pre-schoolers (3 years+) 500yen.
- Seniors (65 years+) 700yen.
Kids Plaza Osaka Opening and Closing Hours
- Holidays: 9:30am - 7pm
- Last admission 45 minutes before closing.
- Closed Mondays (if a Monday is a national holiday, then the next day).
- Occasionally closed in April, September and December.
How To reach Kids Plaza Osaka by Public Transport
- Sakaisuji Line stop Ogimachi Station.
- Osaka Loop Line stop Temma Station.
- Buses 37, 78, 83 stop Ogimachi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kids Plaza Osaka
13.18% of people who visit Osaka include Kids Plaza Osaka in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.5% of people start their Kids Plaza Osaka visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kids Plaza Osaka
90.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kids Plaza Osaka
Kids Plaza Osaka Map
Kids Plaza Osaka Trips
2 Views43 Days 42 Nights43 Day Trip to Hakone, Nara, Osaka-shi, Kyoto, TokBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hakone
Kids Plaza Osaka, Osaka Reviews
Definitely plan to spend more than an hour here. Probably two-and-a-half just to really spend time on everything. It doesn’t matter if you have a wiggly kid or a science kid or a quiet kid, they all will find a space here. Our 6- and 10-year-old has a really great time. Kids are encouraged to touch and try and question. A lot of fun!
Lots of fun for the kids. Very traditional cultural stuff. Very good for foreigners like us. We learn a lot of Japanese culture here. The play area was very well set up. My kids didn't want to leave. Very easy to get to.
Excellent place for the kids to play!! If I had lived nearby I would have been a daily visitor!! There’s so many things that the kids can explore and learn!! It’s a great place very much recommended for all kids!! Don’t miss to plan to spend a full day in your itineraries that your kids will feel happy & holidaying... & learn in the process!!!
A must visit if you’re traveling with children in Osaka! So many interactive exhibits! We spent at least an hour on each floor. I recommend you allot at least 2-3 hours for a visit here!
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. For my six and eight year olds, the 5th floor was perfect. We had a hard time tearing them away from exhibits. I’ve been to many children’s museums and this one impressed me quite a bit with its exhibits that seemed to encourage teamwork.
All QuestionsKids plaza osaka
- The Acres
- Morrow Lake
- Galesburg Baptist Church
- Ike Payne Park
- Gale-Valley Estates
- Portage Lake
- Congregational United Church
- River Oaks Park
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Galesburg City Hall
- Galesburg United Methodist Church
- Shafter Airport-Mi77
- Congregational Ucc
- Galesburg Memorial Library
- Norfolk Southern