Kitamuki JizosonCurrently Open
- Address: Yubinbango530-0012, 1 Chome-1-27 Shibata, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0012, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
Right outside Umeda station, on the first floor, is this unassuming looking shrine. You'll see people bobbing a quick prayer its way before moving on with whatever they were doing. Apparently it's a gravesite. Also apparently praying here assures you of some sort of good fortune.
- Midosuji Line stop Umeda Station
- Tanimachi Line stop Higashi-Umeda Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.04% of people who visit Osaka include Kitamuki Jizoson in their plan
95% of people start their Kitamuki Jizoson visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kitamuki Jizoson
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kitamuki Jizoson