Kuromon Market4340 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒542-0073 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nipponbashi, 2 Chome−4−1
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-666310007
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
This market has been around for 170 years, preserving Osaka's traditions in a way few other places can. While they do sell apparel, electronics and other paraphernalia, the vendors at this market are most famous for their food. With 200 vendors (mostly mom-and-pop style) over 600 metres, this is the best place to be introduced to Osaka cuisine. :
- Check out the fresh produce, from the exorbitantly expensive to the budget friendly, all fresh and bright.
- Have some takoyaki, Grilled scallops served soy sauce and butter, sushi and sashimi, snacks from the oden stall.
- Buys some meat off the meat stalls.
- Assorted seafood like crab, prawns, unagi, tuna, kaisen-don and baby octopus.
Kuromon Market Hours
- Stores keep their own hours.
How to Reach Kuromon Market
- Midosuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line, Yotsubashi Line stop Namba Station (Namba Station).
- Sakaisuji Line, Sen-Nichimae Line stop Nippombashi Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Osaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Osaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.86% of people who visit Osaka include Kuromon Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
25.61% of people start their Kuromon Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kuromon Market
54.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuromon Market